Neymar Jr.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[tw]1168868386215997440[/tw]

dTcAHZc.jpg

Batistuta9

I wanted him back this season but i don't think we should go back in for him next year. We have around 6 or 7 players aged 31-33 and we need to rebuild . Hopefully we have a new manager next year and we should back the players he wants to sign.

Newcomer

[tw]1168984580092829698[/tw]

Quick summary is Barça couldn't afford to buy Neymar.

If they pay the rumoured 170 M€ in one lump sum next year, it will be a testament that their offer this year were also very out of the mark. They didn't offer a better deal this year for a player with 1 more year of contract.

It also shows that financially speaking Neymar contract is not worth as little people think it is on here. I remember reading he was not even worth 120 M here.

Givenchy

Quick summary is Barça couldn't afford to buy Neymar.

If they pay the rumoured 170 M€ in one lump sum next year, it will be a testament that their offer this year were also very out of the mark. They didn't offer a better deal this year for a player with 1 more year of contract.

It also shows that financially speaking Neymar contract is not worth as little people think it is on here. I remember reading he was not even worth 120 M here.

i think it'll actually work out well for Barca not getting him this summer. under Valverde the season is a write off and had we signed Neymar and won a CL.. the cunt will get another contract extension. now we get to see if he stays fit, if Dembele can make an impact etc and then move for him next summer when we have the money; i'd prefer to just end all contact though, we need a new era at Barca

xXKonan

Ehh you can blame Neymar for being a total moron for even moving in the first place.

Dude bought a golden shovel only to dig his own grave and bury his own career in it and now he's trying to dig his way out with no avail.

Yep, it will be "the big drama" episode 2 during the winter transfer window. I hope it won't affect the concentration of the team in the middle of the season. The winners of the whole situation are going to be our adversaries

Home of Barca Fans