Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His Champions League record speaks for itself.

Our top scorer after Messi in the Champions League since Neymar left is Mr. Own Goals. I think Dembele is second with four goals.

Too bad he's a dumb piece of shit who left the perfect team and city for him.

Newcomer

That's because Neymar wants to play as a #10 doing way too much. I am sure Tuchel can set something different up. But Neymar is bigger than him and the club. His hands are probably tied.

When Neymar was injured we have seen how it went. Losses after losses, dire games. It is exactly what i'm pointing out. He wasn't able to set up anything during Neymar absence. Even when we were winning, we were shit on the pitch.
Tuchel tenure = Neymar carrying the team with Verratti in the midfield and Mbappé + Di Maria magic.

xXKonan

He was the golden boy of the board here as they were willing to bend backwards for him.

Dude could have gotten away with so much shit compared to everyone else, late for training? Won't hear the media talk about it, being allowed to go to Brazil for his sisters birthday party? not a single complaint by the board or even faking injuries to do other stuff and you won't hear a peep out of the board for it.

Amazes me after all this he threw that shit away. Dude was treated like a king here by the board and he even had protection from the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Pique etc all because he fell for the idea that going to PSG would somehow win him the Balon d'Or while making more money.

Before he even moved everyone seen him as top 3 and the guy to take over after Messi and he ended up ruining it due to poor decisions.

Jadentheman

S
He was the golden boy of the board here as they were willing to bend backwards for him.

Dude could have gotten away with so much shit compared to everyone else, late for training? Won't hear the media talk about it, being allowed to go to Brazil for his sisters birthday party? not a single complaint by the board or even faking injuries to do other stuff and you won't hear a peep out of the board for it.

Amazes me after all this he threw that shit away. Dude was treated like a king here by the board and he even had protection from the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Pique etc all because he fell for the idea that going to PSG would somehow win him the Balon d'Or while making more money.

Before he even moved everyone seen him as top 3 and the guy to take over after Messi and he ended up ruining it due to poor decisions.

He was arguably the second best player in the team (some here would say otherwise but I know for a fact he was) and the team practically gave him the ball more than Messi in his last season with Barcelona

xXKonan

S

He was arguably the second best player in the team (some here would say otherwise but I know for a fact he was) and the team practically gave him the ball more than Messi in his last season with Barcelona
Yeah someone should create a time machine, lock him up in a room with his dad and show him what will happen if he left Barcelona. :lol:

Guy had it all here, sure Messi was still the main man but no question he was our number 2 dude.

I hope everyone who is happy we didn't sign Ney

A) Doesn't expect us to win the CL because we have little chance now.

B) Won't moan at Suarez because essentially Ney would have taken his position.

Enjoy MSG. How MSG will work even Elon 'BBZ' Musk does not know.

I cant believe he is going to carry on at PsG. Has there ever been a caae like this is history where a player has tried so hard to move to another club. Offering to pay 20m of his own cash. Saying the 6 1 massacre was his best memory.

Absolutely embarrassing that PSG are even considering playing him again. And the situation with the Ultras will get ugly, much like it did with Icardi and look what happened to him. Lose lose for all concerned. You would need to have a screw loose to even consider playing for psg if you are an up and coming young player now.

Zica

>Implying we ever had a chance with Valverde as our coach

We had a great chance last season. I am not saying Valverde is a great coach, I don't like him as well, but it wasn't Valverde who missed all those clear scoring chances vs Liverpool away. It wasn't him who missed the easiest 4th goal at home vs Liverpool. Lucho wasn't a great coach either and he won the treble.

Zidane isn't great tactically (and it's starting to show) ... yet he won 3 in a row.

Zica

I cant believe he is going to carry on at PsG. Has there ever been a caae like this is history where a player has tried so hard to move to another club. Offering to pay 20m of his own cash. Saying the 6 1 massacre was his best memory.

Absolutely embarrassing that PSG are even considering playing him again. And the situation with the Ultras will get ugly, much like it did with Icardi and look what happened to him. Lose lose for all concerned. You would need to have a screw loose to even consider playing for psg if you are an up and coming young player now.

The Ultras will behave initially or over time. It won't be a sea of roses between them and Neymar, but if they don't behave, Nasser will come up with a reason to ban them from the stadium again.

Home of Barca Fans