Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

So all that for the return of Neymar ehh.

I could understand Rakitic and Umtiti but Dembele? yeah fucking lol. Watch us do it while Dembele emerges under Tuchel while we are stuck with Neymar who is getting older and has his own fair share of injury problems with a toxic entourage.

abbbs97

so we pay 100m and we give PSG Umtiti, Rakitic and Dembele?? yeah no thanks.
2 of those players I want to see sold but not Dembele. and paying 100m on top of that for a player who's even more injury prone and much older than Dembele? not to mention how he treated our club? NO!

FCBfan22

Going back to MSN with this version of Suarez and injury prone 28-years old NeyChild with toxic attitude of his entourage might be a long-term downfall of FC Barcelona.

I hope that this is bullshit and a smokescreen for Griezmann. Our board can't be that stupid. I would take Griezmann over NeyNey everyday.

abbbs97

If this is true, which is probably not, this just confirms that the players run this club. You just know how much Messi, Suarez, Pique and Co. loooove Neyney and want him back. Barto also sees $$$ from Ney coming back to the club. I wont be surprised if this happened at allll. It really shows how stupid our board is.
It would be fun to see how Shitverde manages the drama of Neymar though. The only thing to be entertained next season tbh.

Home of Barca Fans