Neymar Jr.

Barcilliant

Fuck him.

Football wise he's finished anyway. Why would people want him back? He left like a rat and is just an injury prone man child with a poisonous entourage.

The fact that Psg are willing to sell at a massive loss is a red flag in itself.

Messigician

Al-Khelaifi president of PSG, told France Football he will no longer put up with any "celebrity behaviour" at the club. They are welcome to leave if they refuse to change.

In the same interview he said of Neymar: "I want players that are ready to give everything to defend the honour of our shirt and who sign up to the club's project.

"Those who do not want to, or do not understand it, we meet and we speak. There are of course contracts to respect, but the priority now is complete commitment to our project.

"Nobody forced him to sign here. Nobody pushed him to. He came with a full understanding of the cause to sign up to a project."

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/nob...l-khelaifi-slams-neymar-s-celebrity-behaviour

Basically confirms Neymar wants out. Interesting development

El Guaje

100m + Umtiti + Rakitic would be a very good deal. Rakitic is shit and Umtitis knee is fucked anyways. I'd rather spend 100m on Neymar than 120m on Griezmann.

M3ls

100m + Umtiti + Rakitic would be a very good deal. Rakitic is shit and Umtitis knee is fucked anyways. I'd rather spend 100m on Neymar than 120m on Griezmann.

100 m + Valverde + Bartomeu would be a very good deal, but not 100 m + Umtiti and Racitic

Raketa10

Absolutely not! We don't need that drama queen here with his entire crocked entourage. As a player he is probably done and he was always poisonous as a person. In that way we would literally throw 100 mil in a garbage can! Forget about him and move on!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Neymar is a huge upgrade over Coutinho but it's an embarrassment on multiple levels to go back in for him after what has transpired and the sort of professional he has never been. Says everything about this board & the sporting direction really. Circus is coming back to town

El Guaje

Absolutely not! We don't need that drama queen here with his entire crocked entourage. As a player he is probably done and he was always poisonous as a person. In that way we would literally throw 100 mil in a garbage can! Forget about him and move on!

Do you know him personally? If he is such a poisonous person, how come every single player in the dressing room speaks well of him and would love for him to come back?

Messi983

Lol, he's not coming back.

But if Messi and Suarez want to play with him again they can go to PSG with Mbappe coming the other way. :p

Home of Barca Fans