Neymar Jr.

FCBfan22

I tried copying a link ..

No worries the Neymar story is out there now

It's the source of the story: g.o.a.l. which is known to spill bullshit.

Again, NeyNey most likely won't return. But if he does, that would be the final indication that our board is spineless and inept.

Zidane82

Again, NeyNey most likely won't return. But if he does, that would be the final indication that our board is spineless and inept.

Well nearly every source you care to mention will draw negative comments from someone or other..

Messigician

BREAKING NEWS!

Super Agent preparing Neymar’s return to La Liga - report

The return of Neymar to Barcelonais being prepared, according to L’Equipe

A “superagent” who crafted Neymar’s move to Paris Saint-Germain is now preparing an exit and a return to La Liga for the Brazilian star, according to L’Equipe.

Pini Zahavi has close ties to the forward’s family and is gearing up for another megatransfer, making “concrete maneuvers” to help the player move to either Barcelona or Real Madrid, according to the report.

Madrid is a possibility, but the place Zahavi is working on “especially” is Camp Nou. The player’s successful spell at Barça, plus his familiarity with the city and club, and friendships within the locker room, make it an ideal landing spot.

The negotiations so far have not bore fruit but they are still ongoing, says L’Equipe. One possibility mentioned is the idea of including players in the operation to clear out space both in terms of salaries and in the starting XI.

PSG are willing to let the player leave if a giant offer comes through for him, according to the report.

Where there's smoke there's fire. I think the transfer is happening personally

feggydinho

Unfortunately, Dembele will be sacrificed if this will happen. He is french, Tuchel loves him, and he has huge potential. I see PSG willing to take Dembele and give us Neymar and our board will be stupid enough to do that.

I'll be so happy for dembele if this happens because I'll get to see the real dembouz unleashed and playing like he did in dortmund. He should leave cause I can't wait to see the real dembele with all his creativity and flair

Zidane82

Well I just got a warning for the link I copied and posted .. all very innocently .. I still don’t know what on Earth I’ve done wrong.

I will just not post any links in future as it’s just not worth getting into trouble for ..

Tekkers

I'll be so happy for dembele if this happens because I'll get to see the real dembouz unleashed and playing like he did in dortmund. He should leave cause I can't wait to see the real dembele with all his creativity and flair

attacking players are compromised playing with messi as good as he is. probably the reason why money aside, neymar decided to leave the club

fergus90

Should stay at PSG at least until he’s played in the knockout rounds of the Champions League, he owes them that much after two seasons injured at the most crucial time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well I just got a warning for the link I copied and posted .. all very innocently .. I still don’t know what on Earth I’ve done wrong.

I will just not post any links in future as it’s just not worth getting into trouble for ..

So you are saying you didn't notice it was a banned link? Nice one.

abiabi

Neymar to Barcelona gaining a lot of track in Brazil (globo, fox sports, sportv). This could be leaks from his entourage wanting more power, but with Khelaifi's interview I think where there is smoke, there is fire. The only confusing thing to me is why would he appoint Leonardo if he was ready to sell Neymar. Leonardo is notorious for being liked by brazilian players.

Zidane82

So you are saying you didn't notice it was a banned link? Nice one.

I copied a post that included a link to the Neymar story from another Barca forum .. simple as that .

How on earth do we know which sites are banned ??
It was a footie link not a pork site or anything...

Home of Barca Fans