Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

The guy who wrote that is generally reliable especially for clubs like Lyon and other French players.

Not sure about PSG though. But considering PSG have had issues with L'EQUIPE, in general, take it with a grain of salt.

abbbs97

We already spent 120million on griezmann , how the hell are we going to buy Neymar for 200

Unfortunately, Dembele will be sacrificed if this will happen. He is french, Tuchel loves him, and he has huge potential. I see PSG willing to take Dembele and give us Neymar and our board will be stupid enough to do that.

Tackle

We already spent 120million on griezmann , how the hell are we going to buy Neymar for 200

Dembele + De Ligt money

I've been dreaming of Neymar's return since the day he left us. Not a single left winger in the world is better than him and we need to win NOW. Couldn't be arsed what Dembele becomes in 5 years while playing like shite week in week out sabotaging our chances until then. No time to wait.

Bring the lad home Barto, everyone makes mistakes.

xXKonan

Watch us get him back only for him to suffer another long term injury when someone accidentally steps on his foot/ankle.

Givenchy

only way i'd accept him back is if Coutinho goes the other way and Neymar apologizes for the loyalty bonus fuckery

Neymar-Messi-Dembele

Tekkers

love him, but i hope the board dont go back on their policy of not resigning players who willingly leave the club. he left the club for dead and could care less if they had replacements on standby in the event of his departure. now two years later he's become worryingly injury prone as he's reached his late 20s, suffering two metatarsal injuries in back-to-back seasons,and now most recently a right ankle ligament injury

i wouldnt touch him for anything more than 50m. its too hazardous as this point

Zidane82

love him, but i hope the board dont go back on their policy of not resigning players who willingly leave the club. he left the club for dead and could care less if they had replacements on standby in the event of his departure. now two years later he's become worryingly injury prone as he's reached his late 20s, suffering two metatarsal injuries in back-to-back seasons,and now most recently a right ankle ligament injury

i wouldnt touch him for anything more than 50m. its too hazardous as this point

Na he’s worth a small fortune as he generates huge sums of money still

Andrew M

Dembele + De Ligt money

I've been dreaming of Neymar's return since the day he left us. Not a single left winger in the world is better than him and we need to win NOW. Couldn't be arsed what Dembele becomes in 5 years while playing like shite week in week out sabotaging our chances until then. No time to wait.

Bring the lad home Barto, everyone makes mistakes.

What you call dreams, I call nightmares

Newcomer

only way i'd accept him back is if Coutinho goes the other way and Neymar apologizes for the loyalty bonus fuckery

Neymar-Messi-Dembele

As one guy said here, L'Equipe is utter shit on PSG but this journalist is reliable, especially on Lyon. Thus, i wonder why he would publish an article that would tarnish his reliability. He must believe what he is writing is true.

Now, PSG giving away Neymar for Coutinho would be top class stupidity. I really hope they are not that dumb.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Neymar-Messi-Dembele

A direct swap, plus a pay cut (essentially taking Coutinho’s current salary), basically resulting in no new net spend for us.

Of course too good to be true.

Home of Barca Fans