Neymar Jr. - v5

He isn't that wrong.

Chelsea, and both manchester spent more in the market in four years than PSG with neymar tranfser included.

The EPL started the trend to overpay players.

If you look outside a one 222M transfer like Neymar, there are plenty of 40-70M transfers that are way too high. An example, nope Mendy from Monaco is not worth 60M. Nowhere near that. Manchester City broke the fee record for a defender twice in a row in just one week. But I guess EPL chief sees nothing wrong in that, while it is. They overpay. They don't even negociate anymore, they threw money here, and there, and are done with it.

I'm the first to bash the EPL but PSG has spent just as much as its top spenders have in the past 5 years (i'll not haggle over 10 million) with much better established brand and revenues.
And that part about Bayern, when they had never spent even 40m on a player before this summer. Geez.

Last edited:

Ataraxia

Funny seeing everyone including mods/admins bashing Qatar nowadays, but when I did few years ago I was attacked and even called a racist although im arab myself.

Neymessi

You're an idiot. That's what you get for saying idiotic things without a shred of research.

He isn't wrong about the epl part. In the last 4 years those epl teams have spent more than psg, neymar included. Manc have spent like 200 million on defenders only who aren't even worth anywhere near 200 mil.

Julien

[tw]896297708985700352[/tw]

Neymar Jr didn't give any image rights to PSG.

PSG owns 0% of it.

Am I wrong, or is it a first with a world star player? Messi, and Ronaldo don't own 100% of their image rights right?

1993Kaan1993

You're an idiot. That's what you get for saying idiotic things without a shred of research.

-l said that Bayern could spend 200-300 m euros on a player, yet they are stingy and they never overpay. Btw, They have spent 40 m euros on Martinez before. so who is idiot in this matter?
-English clubs has spent more than PSG in the last 4 years, including Neymar. And PSG rarely overpaid. While they mostly did.
-As you are a PSG hater and a pathetic poster, l won't take you serious again.

-l said that Bayern could spend 200-300 m euros on a player, yet they are stingy and they never overpay. Btw, They have spent 40 m euros on Martinez before. so who is idiot in this matter?
-English clubs has spent more than PSG in the last 4 years, including Neymar. And PSG rarely overpaid. While they mostly did.
-As you are a PSG hater and a pathetic poster, l won't take you serious again.

Right, mr "i follow PSG since 2000" :lol::lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans