Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

-l said that Bayern could spend 200-300 m euros on a player, yet they are stingy and they never overpay. Btw, They have spent 40 m euros on Martinez before. so who is idiot in this matter?
-English clubs has spent more than PSG in the last 4 years, including Neymar. And PSG rarely overpaid. While they mostly did.
-As you are a PSG hater and a pathetic poster, l won't take you serious again.

Which English teams have been spending more than PSG?

JamDav1982

United and City I guess. Probably very close. And they spent their own money, not Qatar's.

PSG fans are fucking retarded, I swear.

Thought it would most likely be united.

United have spent/wasted big money but their sponsors and tv deal has been behind that. More legitimate form of income than likes of PSG or even City.

El Flaco

[tw]896297708985700352[/tw]

Neymar Jr didn't give any image rights to PSG.

PSG owns 0% of it.

Am I wrong, or is it a first with a world star player? Messi, and Ronaldo don't own 100% of their image rights right?

Real Madrid own roughly 50% for their players image rights.

Barça don't have such a policy IIRC, which means Messi own 100% for his image rights

Julien

In case somebody still had any doubt Neymar screwed us.

Correio da Manha wrote a big article on Hantero Henrique (PSG Director of Football).

Besides that he already pissed off a lot of people there because he fired almost all the french that worked there, and replaced them by with his men, here what they found:

- Neymar to PSG was deal done since june 30.
- Wagner Ribeiro, Humberto Paiva, Pini Zahavi, Marcelo Simonian, Juan Figer, and Mohamed Afzal were the agents that worked on this transfer, and of course got money for it.

I won't go in details, but no, Neymar didn't decide to join PSG last week. This transfer was ready long before we even heard about it. And all the above people already did all the required work (even administrative) by june 30.

What to say? PSG worked in the dark. It's kind of insane it leaked only this late since it was deal done so early, and because it's logical to think they were working on it for months.

And of course, what to say about Neymar? I won't miss him.

Arkk

Correio da Manha wrote a big article on Hantero Henrique (PSG Director of Football).

Besides that he already pissed off a lot of people there because he fired almost all the french that worked there, and replaced them by with his men, here what they found:

- Wagner Ribeiro, Humberto Paiva, Pini Zahavi, Marcelo Simonian, Juan Figer, and Mohamed Afzal were the agents that worked on this transfer, and of course got money for it.

I won't go in details, but no, Neymar didn't decide to join PSG last week. This transfer was ready long before we even heard about it. And all the above people already did all the required work (even administrative) by june 30.

What to say? PSG worked in the dark. It's kind of insane it leaked only this late since it was deal done so early, and because it's logical to think they were working on it for months.

Basically confirming what we all expected.

not even mad about it anymore its just tiring. if we get Dembele AND Coutinho for Neymar i will be a very happy cule

spark

Pique today also confirmed it was done by the time they went to Messi's wedding.

Acer

I have read that Neymar and Lucas Moura are friends sinze 5/6 years old. Now to call him a traitor look pathitic to me.
what he has betrayed? nothing.
His not a Barca product from la masia, is not catalan, is not spanish, The fans feel betrayed because they have no longer their toy. But Neymar has not betrayed no one.

Pique never knew that at time though.

Unless he was just trolling the fans then lied about it.

He knew since the wedding. He said Neymar told him and other players at Messi's wedding that he was leaving. He said he posted that photo to try to convince Neymar to stay. He also said he respects Neymar's decision and if it was done by money or sportive reasons, he wouldn't condem him.

He said that at the day he posted "Se queda" he already knew 100% that Neymar was going to leave. He just did something to try to help the club.

Home of Barca Fans