Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

Still hoping for this to be completed this week. I am so ready for him to be unveiled next Monday at Parc des Princes.
If Ney is 100% sure that his future is not here, then let him leave, and let's buy new players.

I think I'm finally past the denial stage. Tebas now is just a problem to us. Let PSG trigger the clause, and let Barca continue its Mercato.

We tried to buy Verratti. Meaning we have 80-100M ready. + 220M, it means we have 300M to buy new players. We can buy at least 2 great ones. Let's do it, and forget Neymar for good if he really thinks he has no future here.

Julien

Sanchez is a starter in literally any team in the world, for me best EPL player, we would be lucky if we could use him
Sanchez salary demands are through the roof.

He can feck off if he hopes Barca to pay him like 20-25M euros net per season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Ney is 100% sure that his future is not here, then let him leave, and let's buy new players.

I think I'm finally past the denial stage. Tebas now is just a problem to us. Let PSG trigger the clause, and let Barca continue its Mercato.

We tried to buy Verratti. Meaning we have 80-100M ready. + 220M, it means we have 300M to buy new players. We can buy at least 2 great ones. Let's do it, and forget Neymar for good if he really thinks he has no future here.

If Tebas' objection is baseless (without legal ground) then it shouldn't be an issue. I wonder what is causing the delay really. P$G couldn't come up with the money or something? Wasn't it reported a week ago that they got their money deposited into their account? What is taking them so long to trigger the clause?

Come on P$G, for once be helpful please.

El Guaje

Agreed. i am a huge Neymar fan and i hoped he would stay, though now im sick of all the bs surroundkng him. If he wants to go to PSG, the by all means gtfo. €222m Neymoney + our budget can get us Coutinho + either Dembele or Mbappe. Heck maybe even both. If we manage to get them we have 2 of the best youngsters out there. Just fuckin do it.

El Guaje

Agreed. i am a huge Neymar fan and i hoped he would stay, though now im sick of all the bs surroundkng him. If he wants to go to PSG, the by all means gtfo. €222m Neymoney + our budget can get us Coutinho + either Dembele or Mbappe. Heck maybe even both. If we manage to get them we have 2 of the best youngsters out there. Just fuckin do it.

Julien

If Tebas' objection is baseless (without legal ground) then it shouldn't be an issue. I wonder what is causing the delay really. P$G couldn't come up with the money or something? Wasn't it reported a week ago that they got their money deposited into their account? What is taking them so long to trigger the clause?

Come on P$G, for once be helpful please.
The most logical reason to me, because now we know what kind of character he is, and how much he likes money:

Neymar Sr wants to earn that loyalty fee, and asked PSG to wait till July 31.

But Bartomeu fecked up his plan by refusing to pay the loyalty fee.

And since PSG has no balls, they are just following what Neymar Sr wants, and asks them for.

Neymar Sr is surely talking with his lawyers right now to see if he can get the money. And everyone, PSG, Barca, have to wait now...

xXKonan

I could see Tebas's worries However as long as the Buyout clauses exists, Spanish football will keep suffering from it.

Another bigger problem for Spanish football that is screwing teams over that Jamdav pointed out earlier is that we don't allow players to sign professional contracts until they're at least 17-18 years old. English teams have been taking advantage of this and poaching talent from all the Spanish teams and there's nothing we can do about it.

Things need to change.

Zincubus

Banned
Can't believe we are actually discussing a Barca reject Alexis Sanchez. :shakeshead:

Same . Don't mind the guy but he's not good enough for Barca - proved that already and he's far more big headed now - wouldn't work and that's apart from his wage demands of £400,000 a week - joke !

Barcilliant

If the big stars are not in Spain and the best young talent is poached by EPL sides la liga will suffer big time even his favourite team.

La liga will end up like the French and Portuguese league.

Nothanks

why are you guys worried about the state of the league
la liga is unmatched in terms of european success not just ucl but europa

la liga aren't suddenly going to crash because neymar left lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Trend is that Neymar is becoming worse each year. 220mil. is too good to refuse.

Only thing I don't like is us being pushed around by that Qatari shithead. We're supposed to have some rules here in Europe, we're not some backward Middle Eastern monarchy.

mssarm

why are you guys worried about the state of the league
la liga is unmatched in terms of european success not just ucl but europa

la liga aren't suddenly going to crash because neymar left lol

You don't see the issues? Well, for the starters the player is paid of not by a club , but 3rd party. Tomorrow Amazon or Google will buy Real Madrid and Barcelona and rent those players to other clubs. Even a criminal organization can go to Spain pay the release close and get the players they want. This will effectively destroy the clubs. UEFA should be extremely worried about this incident and take all the measures to prevent this from happening. For Tebas it means end of his job , that's why he is trying to prevent this. He can pretty much prevail in this case, because the buyout was meant for the clubs and not 3rd parties. I have no doubts that many clubs are worried about this, Spain in particular because they have release clause , but some other clubs as well(Bayern in particular) because this is 180 degree change how the clubs were operating in up to now. I'm sure UEFA will be forced to take some actions, but they are not proactive, they are reactive organization. Barca just started to flex the muscle, we will see how it goes. We don't want to keep Neymar against his will, but it doesn't mean PSG can rob us. They should pay the amount we want for our player.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans