Next Barca President (2021)

Next Barca President (2021)

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

Laporta, Font, Freixa and Rousaud have collected the necessary amount of signatures to participate in the Presidency elections.

4 candidates

Andresito

Staff member
This thread was created in May, we should make a new poll soon. Will be interesting to see how the votes have changed.

There's a debate between the candidates soon, right?

khaled_a_d

This thread was created in May, we should make a new poll soon. Will be interesting to see how the votes have changed.

There's a debate between the candidates soon, right?

There is another thread but not used much

My understanding that the debqte will be couple of days before election

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Laporta is the safe pick. Nostalgia for R10 years and 08-09 sextuple season. We know what he brings to the table, but I go for the out of the box candidate. That's just me. I know socios will probably go for comfort sadly.

Joan

Laporta is the safe pick. Nostalgia for R10 years and 08-09 sextuple season. We know what he brings to the table...

Do we? Laporta did have certain succeses in the past, but never had some universal good-in-the-long-run safe plan. His presidency was nothing like investing in an index fund. He actually picked a few individual stocks which rocketed.

To be honest, I don't have the faintest idea what his new term might look like.

Much can't really be explained in campaigns. Football is erratic and they don't even have all the facts. But for now, Font explained much more of what's to expect.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

The presidential elections will be postponed. The club are awaiting for an official confirmation from Procicat (Civil Protection of Catalonia) this Friday.

— @beteve

Ffs.

Raketa10

The presidential elections will be postponed. The club are awaiting for an official confirmation from Procicat (Civil Protection of Catalonia) this Friday.

? @beteve

Ffs.

Horrible news if true! For club's stability we need new a president ASAP! In addition to that we won't be able to sign anyone in January. I really hope this won't happen.

Whose idea is to postpone the elections? Is Civil Protection of Catalonia responsible for that or clowns who are currently in charge for the club? I have a feeling that current interim board is doing anything possible to postpone the elections.

Last edited:

Messi983

Horrible news if true! For club's stability we need new a president ASAP! In addition to that we won't be able to sign anyone in January. I really hope this won't happen.

Whose idea is to postpone the elections? Is Civil Protection of Catalonia responsible for that or clowns who are currently in charge for the club? I have a feeling that current interim board is doing anything possible to postpone the elections.

Interim board wouldn't have any profit from postponing the elections. People's safety should come first and it's almost impossible to vote in current situation. A few weeks won't make that much difference anyway.

Home of Barca Fans