Next Barca President (2021)

Next Barca President (2021)

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

Think Cruyff being part of it is on request of Xavi.

More or less choice between Xavi vision or Laportas for future of club.

Still think Laporta is winging it a bit on his name and when wins will try to use a lot of the Font plans with Xavi etc anyway and may see liked of Xavi/Cruyff back then anyway.

Don’t mind Laporta with Xavi at all. Xavi will surely get full reign like Pep did before.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rosell & Bartomeu talked a lot and had a big campaign and we've seen how they have proceeded to decimate the club. Laporta is the only leader in the field of candidates, the only one to have led a club much less be successful at it while preserving the ethos of the club

i_bleed_blaugrana

At this point in the election, I am reluctantly with Laporta.

I wanted to see if Font really had the juice or not to pull this off but sadly, it just looks too much like his solution is Xavi and he is rearranging the structure in a messy way to try and shoehorn Xavi into the equation. Just does not make a lot of sense from a bureaucratic standpoint and it just creates a situation between the first team manager and “general manager,” both now and in the future.

I am just afraid we will not grow into the future as much as with Laporta. It feels a bit too much like “well it worked in the past” and I hope he does not just try to do what he did in the past, it just is not that simple and we need a clear direction moving forward.

His experience I think earns him a right to see what he can do for four years, when we consider the rest of the field.

Vilarrubi

Latest survey by MD:

Eqtc1oFUUAALFo9

FinBarcelonafan

Laporta winning this without even trying.

I guess he has the history on his side but I have to say, the other nominees didn't put up a fight.. It's bullcrap. Weak weak weak.

Maybe nobody wants the job now? The risk of failing totally is big. Who knows what sort of state the finances are in real life. Laporta might be stepping in a landmine taking the job, similar to Koeman imo.

khaled_a_d

Today deadline for signatures.
Laporta and Font already got needed number, we will see if someone else can challenge them.

I think Font bette4 hope no one else get needed numbers, it will increase his chances significantly

Home of Barca Fans