New members

A

akam

Hi I am Akam from Kurdistan, I am 16 years old and have been barca fan since I have born :scarf: I hope we can have a great time here. Visca Barca!

D

Devox

Hi, my name is Mahmoud, i am 26 year old and living in Egypt.
I become fan of Barca this season, since (5-0) classico :D. i wasn't a football lover, just watching big matches like some classicos and some world cup. but after the (5-0) classico i have been charmed and became crazy about Barca. its strange how can a person change his mind after watching a game.
after the end of the season i start collecting information about my team (i have a team now :p) and found that IT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. that make since, who would make me football lover else than the best ;)

I hope the bets for the Barca and all its lovers.

L

La_Roja

hi!:xavi: I'm from Ukraine.
p.s. it's all my English=)

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Catalan pride talking? :D

yes.gif

catalan force

Hi..my name is Yash from India...i have been following this forum since a year or so..now i have decided to sign up.. :) Most of Indians are unknown to football and so was i..i knew a maradona though n one day about 5-6 years ago..i read in a newspaper that he has proclaimed some 17-18 year old kid as his heir..so i started following messi and then Barca and since then i am a cule :flagvl8: Visca Barca..!!

Home of Barca Fans