New members

E

ellen

Hi, i am Ellen and i am supporter of FCB: FC Bruges in Belgium AND FC Barcelona in Spain.
Next season Victor Vasquez Solsona will play in my team in Bruges.
Is he a good player en does he have a good caracter?

E

ellen

Thanks Bojan

Do you think he can make it in Belgium? In our competition the football is not so good and technically as in Spain, but here is mostly a good defensive organisation en hard play.

And is Soriano better then him?

3SamSoccer

Thanks for the invite. Me and my son Samuel are fast becoming Barca fans...hopefully we will be there next summer for a camp or two.
Brandon

E

el-mohamady

hi,am mohammed from GHANA..just joined this wonderful forum of this great club,barca.i have been rooting for this club since birth n barely miss a match n i always have the joy of watching watching the rebroadcast of the match.barca is my life as ì dine n wine with them cos watching xavi spraying the ball across the field,iniesta doing his dazzling runs with the mesmeric runs of the genius n the greatest player in the world bring to me the joy

R

Ramazan

Hi my Barcelona brothers and sisters. I am one of the biggest Barcelona fans ever. I would like to thank everyone who made this web site and put it together, it looks amazing . I am from the United States and lived here most my life. I am 17 years young and love the beautiful game. <3 Barcelona

Home of Barca Fans