New members

T

truthcampaign

Hello. I am Portuguese.

First of all, congratulations to Barcelona. It is the best team of all time, a pleasure to see you playing like that.

We are the Truth Campaign. A non-official campaign that is fighting against a criminal force involving several Portuguese clubes... mainly Futebol Clube do Porto e Nacional da Madeira.

FCP is your rival in the European super cup... so, you need to know what will they do to win:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthCampaignChannel

Their president was caught buying referees in phone calls... and do you know what happened to them? Nothing.

The wiretapes are translated in English in that youtube channel. Several crimes, like bribes are exposed.

I hope in a near future to informe you about more crimes of your opponents... like journalist bribe, death threats etc.

Y

Yannickdf_

Hello, my name is Yannick, I'm 17, and I live in Antwerp (Belgium). I'm a fan since 2003, I visited Barcelona for the first time in 2005 and from then on I've collected all the shirts. As soon as I'm 18 I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist : més que un club.

Oh, and I'm happy to be a member of the Barça-forum ^^.

3SamSoccer

Hello all, my name is Brandon and I have truly only become a fan recently because of my son Samuel. I have been getting told for the last few years and heard coaches that we play say stuff like ...cover Messi, look at that little Messi. So I started researching him and in the course of all this I learned more about "the Barca way". I just get a great feeling with this club. The people love it and they have such class, and style. Its hard to explain because here in america, sport is so messed up. It so much about bling and money and attitude. I am glad my son likes Barca and I hope he can emulate them.
Brandon

Trickykid

Hello there

I'm a 33 year old danish Barca-fan for about 20 years, give or take a few. I suppose I started supporting Barcelona because of a certain Laudrup, i'm not 100% sure though, and I've been with the club ever since - both through the hard times and the sweet, sweet times we're now living. Luckily I got my membership some years before Rosell had his say.

I'm a long time forum lurker, but I thought it was about time I started posting too. So... err.. yeah, here goes.

Regards
Rune

janus

Hello everyone, I'm Janus from China! I've been a barca fan since 1999. (Because of Kluivert :p ) We have a big number of FCB fans in China~ So happy to see fans from many other places in this forum. Hope we can be good friends!

Home of Barca Fans