Nelson Semedo

Kul_z

Id like to see high intensity game with
Semedo araujo lenglet alba
De jong
Bob puig

I think only then we could see if semedo is higher class rb.

We just cant evaluate his quality with that right side being dead like it is.
I still think we have a proper rb, nowhere near alves level, but up top with very best rb currently on market

Barcilliant

Part of it is football iq and most of it is the fact that no one has his physical gifts on the right side. He has always looked better with Dembele on the right because he can link up with him.
I've seen a ton of times he motors up the right side and noone is there to pass to so he waits and passes back.

serghei

Part of it is football iq and most of it is the fact that no one has his physical gifts on the right side. He has always looked better with Dembele on the right because he can link up with him.
I've seen a ton of times he motors up the right side and noone is there to pass to so he waits and passes back.

Yeah, he'd kill it in the PL with a pacey team and an actual winger ahead of him. The fact that this team is so slow nullifies his main offensive attributes which are speed and dribbling going forward.

mc_lovin

Always nice to see some guys putting hope in him. Personally, he gives me nothing. By far the blandest footballer in the squad.

Riordon

He is so bad. Another player who got way overhyped by cules and everybody bad performance was blamed on Valverde like Arthur. Hopefully he will leave soon and we can get a better fit.

Porque

He is so bad. Another player who got way overhyped by cules and everybody bad performance was blamed on Valverde like Arthur. Hopefully he will leave soon and we can get a better fit.

One to keep an eye on. Majority of agencies clients are in Spain (Jordi Alba, Jorge Cuenca, Pau Torres, Eusebio, Robert Fernandez) so a Spanish move in the future seems likely.

BADGERBHOY

Don't know him, is he any good?

Yes he's very good. Only 19 years old, fast and quite technical.
Came in last year at 18 for very little outlay from Man City and quickly made the right back position his own.
We've got very high hopes for him at Celtic.

ItachiXXX

I'm a lurker here and i agree to this. He was hype up here so much like Arthur and De Jong but if he played bad they will just blame Valverde not the player

Porque

Yes he's very good. Only 19 years old, fast and quite technical.
Came in last year at 18 for very little outlay from Man City and quickly made the right back position his own.
We've got very high hopes for him at Celtic.

Was just about to say similar. My Celtic buddy mirrors that sentiment.

mc_lovin

Jorge Mendes has frozen contract talks between Bar?a and Semedo, convinced that he will find an acceptable offer for the player from a club in a matter of weeks. Closest club right now is City but they have a greater interest in Roberto, who is not on the table. [Llu?s Miguelsanz, SPORT]

He still looks hellbent on leaving, which is good news to me.

Home of Barca Fans