Nelson Semedo

Havesaks

Interstingly he looked way more comfortable on the left back then previous. More confident player. He has profited a lot being a starter

Had tottaly Sancho in his pocket

serghei

The penalty wasn't that bad, but his lost ball that led to the counter attack was the real mistake in that play... While not bad, still the weakest link in our defense even if played out of position today which is not his fault...

Weakest link? Was by far our best in the back 4 tonight. Lenglet and Pique were atrocious.

Barcilliant

The penalty wasn't that bad, but his lost ball that led to the counter attack was the real mistake in that play... While not bad, still the weakest link in our defense even if played out of position today which is not his fault...

😂

The weakest links are Busquets, Pique and Lenglet. Three lumbering players who lack intensity and speed.

Havesaks

😂

The weakest links are Busquets, Pique and Lenglet. Three lumbering players who lack intensity and speed.

Wrong. Pique played really well and so did Sergio and lenglet. Our problem was the attacking players not creating enough space: Messi, Fati, Suarez, griezmann. This Will get better soon

EdmondDantes

Sancho diving like he had just been shot fucked Nelson over. Harsh pen in my opinion.

I can't fault his game as a makeshift left-back though.

serghei

Nah it was a clear pen. Basically Semedo went after the ball but Sancho got a touch first, so Semedo landed on his foot instead of the grass.

Danic

Nah it was a clear pen. Basically Semedo went after the ball but Sancho got a touch first, so Semedo landed on his foot instead of the grass.

Definately. But i think it was a bit unnessecary. He already blocked him well and Sancho couldnt do much from there. Semedo is pretty agressive in 1v1s which is good of course but sometimes he needs to be calmer. There was a similar situation in the first half where Dortmund gets a free kick with an almost identical foul from Semedo.
[MENTION=22751]king[/MENTION]kong
Dont see it like this. Commentators and statistics neither. Pressed high several times very good, tried some runs and played some nice passes.
People should adjust their expectations. He is no Alves or Alba and never will be.

PhilS

I get pretty tired of hearing all the excuses for Semedo. If a defender plays an acceptable game, except for a single failure that loses or should lose the game, then he has not played well enough.

Semedo seems to have a knack for not covering his man or getting beat at critical times in big games. This is a big, big problem.

Home of Barca Fans