Nelson Semedo

Riordon

Well, wasn't it Cruyff who said that when he had two players equally as good then he would go for the La Masia player?

Again, Semedo is good but not for us. He will be fantastic for Atletico in a deep bloke as he good on counters and a good defender. Against low blocks which we face all the time, he is bad.

Thats why or next RB should be a great passer and dribbler. Kimmich ideal but not available. IMO Cancelo > Ricardo Pereira > Atal

xXKonan

You guys have to remember who's managing us.

No matter what RB you bring in the guy will marginalize them to play his other golden boy in Roberto. Nothing will change until he's gone.

xXKonan

The only good thing to come out of this is Wague being promoted.

Give him an actual chance to see if he is good enough to our future RB. But sadly knowing who our coach is that won't happen.

M

Medz

Well, wasn't it Cruyff who said that when he had two players equally as good then he would go for the La Masia player?

Again, Semedo is good but not for us. He will be fantastic for Atletico in a deep bloke as he good on counters and a good defender. Against low blocks which we face all the time, he is bad.

Thats why or next RB should be a great passer and dribbler. Kimmich ideal but not available. IMO Cancelo > Ricardo Pereira > Atal

You're crazy if you think Cancelo is better than Atal lmao.. Ricardo Im not familiar with him

Cancelo is damn near a winger.. 0 defensive abilities.. While Atal is the RB with the most dribbles in Europe and averages 2.7 successful tackles per 90 and 8 times MOTM, everything I hear from Juve fans about Cancelo is how inconsistent he is.

BBZ8800

The only good thing to come out of this is Wague being promoted.

Give him an actual chance to see if he is good enough to our future RB. But sadly knowing who our coach is that won't happen.

Alena.

He was 20 years old at the beginning of a season.
He had 25 appearances this season and 931 minutes played.

Even Wague himself played 235 minutes in the last 40 days of a season even though we had 2 RBs in our team.

Without Semedo, Wague will easily get 700+ minutes in the next season.
If he'll be good, easily around 1000 minutes.

But I don't believe that AM will buy Semedo.

xXKonan

Adria Albets says Semedo's agent, gave the club the offers Semedo has but the club referred to his 100 Million release clause.

So I assume he probably won't be leaving then.

xXKonan

[tw]1135957818039816193[/tw]

He wants to go to Atletico and the club wants over 50 Million euros for him.

Givenchy

watch him fulfill his potential in a team that actually has support at RW

can't wait to watch Bob at RB next season, i guess the seniors will be happy though right?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I can’t believe the club might sell Semedo, a competent right back in a football world lacking good fullbacks. Barca were always more solid with him at right back, even though he is left on an island as Messi never gets back to help defensively.

He isn’t the best offensively but Alba is on the other side for that and Messi’s positioning leaves Semedo nobody to combine with. Barca will continue with the disaster that is Roberto. I hope Wague reaches his potential, but that’s doubtful with Valverde, who can’t develop youth and loves Roberto for some reason.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sad to see him wanting to leave but we can’t let him go, certainly not for 50m. Roberto simply sucks as a RB and I don’t know if Wague will be ready. Semedo is our best RB.

I hope the club will keep it feet down and stand firm, release clause or get the hell out.

In the past players want to come here to play, nowadays our players want to leave for inferior clubs. This is called the Valverde Effect.

Home of Barca Fans