Nelson Semedo

serghei

Id have zero problem if we sold him for +25m

He adds literally nothing in attack. I wish we could get someone like Youcef Atal to replace him

Lol. We sold Digne for 20m. Semedo is worth 35 at a bare minimum.

Madrid sold bench-warmer Danilo with 30m. at City and that was before the market got inflated as fuck.

Last edited:

Givenchy

are we just gonna forget our RW, the player whos there to help the RB, is actually a false right winger with low workrate who spends most of his time centrally?

sign any RB and they will struggle with 1. EV's system and 2. no backup down the right

Last edited:
M

Medz

ah....

sorry dawg but there's a reason why big black dick elite genetic Semedo plays for Fc Barcelona while that guy plays for 7th placed Farmer's League.

No thanks from me dawg.

Lmao his 2nd year in Europe and he's top 5 highest rated players overall in Ligue 1, has 6 goals + most dribbles completed for a RB in Europe. But yeah Nelson "backpass" Semedo is better because he was signed from Benfica in trash ass Portuguese league by the same team that signed Douglas, Boateng, Gomes and Coutinho for 140m..

Devils

[tw]1135914612975521795[/tw]

He's asked to leave. It's over.

EV is successfully clearing out all black players at FC Barcelona.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[tw]1135914612975521795[/tw]

He's asked to leave. It's over.

EV is successfully clearing out all black at FC Barcelona.

Im not sure how reliable this guy is. But if it's true, it would be fucking hilarious. Let's keep the definition of a catalan soyboy and sell the superior RB.

I don't blame hin though and hope he succeeds wherever he goes.

FC Banterlona staying true to its name.

Riordon

Never rated him, good he is leaving as I dont find him the right fit for us. Would be good for Atletico. Roberto is not good enough either but he is from La Masia and is more versatile.

We need a RB more than we need De Ligt actually. My choices Ricardo Pereira, Cancelo or Y.Atal.

xXKonan

Semedo isn't perfect but fuck this shit if this means Roberto is still going to be our number 1 RB.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE FUCKING ROBERTO A THING. He will never be a good enough starting RB for us, no matter how many RB's you sell off or marginalize to keep the dude happy won't make him any better than he really is.

Home of Barca Fans