Nelson Semedo

Sorin

All the more reason to give him plenty of game time in Liga and Copa.

Hey, don't look at me. I've always been advocating for Semedo to get more minutes. Whether he delivers or not, we have to see what he's made off since I don't believe Roberto is our long term plan for RB. Semedo's ceiling is way higher than SR's but you can't build chemistry and attacking cohesiveness with the team mates by watching from the stands.

Stoichkov1

I don't like how Valverde is handling him. Started the season well, got benched for no good reason, now struggling to find continuity and is even out of the squad while players with no future in the team like Vidal start.

Guy bails us out of trouble with his speed every game several times. Many times helping our rather slow CBs. If his game doesn't click yet in offense, Valverde's solution to this is to ruin his confidence by leaving him out of the squad? Gotta be fucking kidding me.

He got benched because Roberto has been better than him.

jairzinho

Sergi is better than him right now In terms of going forward.

But he will improve gradually just like Sergi who has been around for ages and took a while to adjust.

Let’s not forget Sergi was absolute balls at the RB spot last season and now he’s done pretty ok this season.

We just need to be patient with Nelson. He still has plenty more minutes to get.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'll start against Espanyol for sure. Hopefully will show something more to make Valverde more confident in him.

jairzinho

If there's going to be rotations, I don't think Nelson and Digne should play at the same time.

Either Semedo with Alba or Digne with Sergi.

Nothanks

there's a reason why he's a last resort for the midfield / messi to even bother looking his way, they know nothing will be produced by switching the ball to the right.

Home of Barca Fans