Negative Thinking Cules

Messigician

So apparently we will keep Coutinho.

Bayern were doing awful until he was benched fyi and looked much worse when he was subbed on in the final.

Apparently Koeman wants to play Griezmann in his natural position which is a CF so Messi to RW and Martinez Striker with Coutinho LW.

So basically this will be the worst squad ever and if Martinez is injured our season is over as there's no striker to take over.

Devils

----------Better teams than Barca next season
Bayern
Liverpool
Real Madrid
PSG
City
Chelsea
Atletico
----------- Possibly better teams than Barca next season
Arsenal
United
Juve

Strong possibility that Barcelona fall out of the top 10 clubs in Europe next year.

Alik

----------Better teams than Barca next season
Bayern
Liverpool
Real Madrid
PSG
City
Chelsea
Atletico
----------- Possibly better teams than Barca next season
Arsenal
United
Juve

Strong possibility that Barcelona fall out of the top 10 clubs in Europe next year.

Dark days.

KingLeo10

Next season of Juve under Pirlo and Barca without Messi is going to be a good race.

United is still in pole position though. 7 years post SAF, still a comedy club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't worry. King Barto is going to lead us to glory again along with the Koemmander when this midget who made the club sign 500m in flops, disintegrate its structure from La Masia to the 1st team, try to remove all of Cruyff and Laporta's work because of wanting to do it their way and hating them, and making the club perhaps the only convicted football club of a crime in Europe, leaves.

I should really dig up my posts from 2015 before the Barca elections when people on this forum were twerking for Barto and I was worried something like this would happen.

It is what it is though :valverde:

Hopefully at least our finances turn out better than feared so a rebuild can go more smoothly than I anticipate right now.

HanDW

EgxFw5MXYAA9YUm

Worst LaLiga start possibly, and to make it worst keep in mind we can get a UCL group with Bayern/Liverpool and Atalanta/Inter/Lazio. Real chances of getting out in GS.

Home of Barca Fans