Negative Thinking Cules

Devils

Arsenal have made some very good signings this window.

As it stand right now with Messi leaving, they have a better squad than Barcelona.

FC433

Pique, Alba, Busquets, and Suarez almost 40% of the starting 11 are going to start yet again after what they have done.

Very disappointing, even benching them will not be enough.

khaled_a_d

Pique, Alba, Busquets, and Suarez almost 40% of the starting 11 are going to start yet again after what they have done.

Very disappointing, even benching them will not be enough.

Doubt Busquets and Suarez will start again tbh.
FDJ is Koeman favorite player, he will build midfield around him and Busquets are bad fit with him.
I still believe Suarez will leave, but it is a complicated process and people need patience.
Koeman seems insisting on using Griezmann, that leaves little space for Suarez if he stays.

FC433

^
even if they do not start, their presence will put a lot of pressure on the other players. Griezmann will struggle this season, and you really do not want Suarez to be there when that happens. Not healthy nor pleasant.

+ Roberto.

Vilarrubi

Only problem is, if we play bad without Suarez, Busi etc pressure could build to put them back in the team. There’s obviously gonna be teething problems without them at first but hopefully Koeman sticks to his word.

FC433

^
passive-aggressive behaviour, and what if we mistreat Suarez and Messi gets upset? we have not even fined Messi for not attending training. Could really get very ugly.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Only problem is, if we play bad without Suarez, Busi etc pressure could build to put them back in the team. There’s obviously gonna be teething problems without them at first but hopefully Koeman sticks to his word.

Same exact worries I have (mentioned it in the Suarez thread aswell).

Retirement home FC back in full force. Wish I could simulate this season in real life.

BADGERBHOY

^
passive-aggressive behaviour, and what if we mistreat Suarez and Messi gets upset? we have not even fined Messi for not attending training. Could really get very ugly.

Wtf? Is this for real? He should have been fined the maximum amount for being so unprofessional.

FC433

^
I could be wrong, but I do not believe that we have fined him just yet (have read the club decided not to).

Richard.H

Is anyone here going to bother watching every match if it's the same lineups as last season? It might be even uglier than last season. I'll still tune in for every 2nd or 3rd la liga match but it's going to be hard if I see Suarez, Busi or Vidal starting.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Is anyone here going to bother watching every match if it's the same lineups as last season? It might be even uglier than last season. I'll still tune in for every 2nd or 3rd la liga match but it's going to be hard if I see Suarez, Busi or Vidal starting.

If it's suarez Messi griezman definitely a no from me. Not waking up at 3am for that shit.

Home of Barca Fans