Mohamed Salah

George_Costanza

What are you talking about?

He has a point. Salah is very marketable in the Arab world, not sure about other Muslim countries but I have never seen a talent at that level comes from Middle East/N.Africa. Zidane is a different case, he is a French national and I'm not sure if he speaks Arabic. But Salah will never go to PSG becuase it's owned by Qatar.

Trafalgar

He has a point. Salah is very marketable in the Arab world, not sure about other Muslim countries but I have never seen a talent at that level comes from Middle East/N.Africa. Zidane is a different case, he is a French national and I'm not sure if he speaks Arabic. But Salah will never go to PSG becuase it's owned by Qatar.

Oh I think I misunderstood him

RMU ReBorn

Take that Ballon dor you boy . It has came down to winning a Cl and being the talisman of the cl winning team thanks to penaldo and his marketing team . It's your chance , save football and humanity from the CR fan boys

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Glad he ended his little dry spell before the final, but hopefully he will keep it at one goal today so Messi won’t have to chase that Golden Boot vs. Sociedad.

Givenchy

best ever season for a PL player, great attitude and he pledged he'd stay at Liverpool also

give the Egyptian king the ballon d'or already :worthy:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Their 4th place is secured now with Chelsea losing and them winning. Why won’t Klopp rest some key players?

ASordidGod

Their 4th place is secured now with Chelsea losing and them winning. Why won’t Klopp rest some key players?

No real need at this stage, half hour or whatever won't make any difference. Plus it's a while to the final yet, plenty of time to recover. Only issue is injuries, and they're just as likely to happen in a training session surely?

Devils

Incredible player ffs.

Never seen a player make such a tremendous jump in quality as was witnessed by him this year.

Demog

How many people think he deserves balon d'or?
If he wins the Champions League then definitely, yes. He also guided Egypt to their first world cup in decades which is another tremendous achievement. It would be nice to see someone other than Messi or Ronaldo win but I think Messi might shade it but if Mo wins the CL then he will definitely win Balon d'or.

Home of Barca Fans