Mohamed Salah

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
But you just said, that if L'pool win the CL then Salah definitely deserves the BD. Even if they lose, he will have deserved it more than CR for this season.
The same happened to Griezmann in 2016, he dragged both France and Atleti to finals, and should have won the BD, but didn't because he lost both finals to a guy who didn't do shit that year, who was just lucky to be on the winning side.
The BD has become a prize for the most popular player of the CL winners.
I said he would definitely win it if they won the CL as in that would be the icing on the cake. This actually would be the first time I've used this criteria as justification. 2016 is an example of just how the criteria can be bullshit. I agree Salah does deserve it regardless of whether they win the CL or not as he has been the best player in the PL and in the CL he has spear headed his team to a final many did not think they'd reach.

Barcilliant

Inshallah he will destroy Real Madrid. I have Rm as heavy favorites to win but would love a Liverpool upset. Watching that idiot Ronaldo take his shirt off and rave and rant makes my blood boil.

El Flaco

Salah got subbed out early in the 1st half of CL-final vs. Real Madrid

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/cp0l1/xnissv" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/me0c3/asjooh" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

khaled_a_d

Out of WC, fuck my life
and fuck you Ramos, you are the enemy of 100M people now
Edit: still conflicting reports, but bein and BBC reported it although some says 3 weeks

God Serena

Dislocated shoulder, he's done for the summer most likely.

At least now EPL fans will understand why we hate that fucker.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck everything. My thoughts to all Egyptians and Liverpool fans. Just devastating.

clemente

Madrid ALWAYS got lucky with injuries, when Robben with Boateng got injured literally the dumbest way, I said either Salah or Van Djik will get injured, I can't even be surprised at this point.

Home of Barca Fans