Mesut Ozil

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Money is not the issue... His LW capabilities are best suited in a 4-4-2 system probably like Iniesta; for CAM we have the best player in the world and to back him up the club are bending over their backs to bring back a certain "home-grown" player!

So yeah, we can't buy Ozil!!

C

CTID

Money is not the issue... His LW capabilities are best suited in a 4-4-2 system probably like Iniesta; for CAM we have the best player in the world and to back him up the club are bending over their backs to bring back a certain "home-grown" player!

So yeah, we can't buy Ozil!!

Yeah looks like it's all about Cesc this summer for you guys. Personaly i don't see why you need Cesc. Good to see Arsenal weaknd though

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I also dont see Özil to be able to shine as much as he does in our NT when Messi is on the same side.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't see any problem for Ozil to work with Messi, both as inside forwards... but we've Iniesta for CAM, so that's the reason we don't need Ozil is what I meant!!

barca96

im not really familiar with the german team or league but was ozil wearing #8?
i was impressed with #8

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
thanks..hmm not bad not bad..
he was the only creative player in the boring german thing. perhaps muller the only other one.
i was so mad that klose scored. he might over take ronaldos record

i dont understand how you can say that the germans were boring, by far the most entertaining so far...

Last edited:

SwiftGuyver

yeah man the Germans look real good...strong and solid but also creative and exciting to watch...

i was especially impressed with Özil, Khedira, Müller, Lahm and Schweinsteiger...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
thanks..hmm not bad not bad..
he was the only creative player in the boring german thing. perhaps muller the only other one.
i was so mad that klose scored. he might over take ronaldos record
Overhyped Holland and Van Persie were boring. Germany and Özil in particular weren't.

barca96

it has just been one match...
yeah i know they scored 4 but in my mind they are still a boring team to watch.
but perhaps now they are getting better with the younger players..

and yes.overhyped holland was boring!
i guess they became arrogant even before the WC started.sigh
like my dad used to say for the past 12 years, have to wait for the next batch of players to come up.
and to fail us once again :lol:

Seamus

Ozil played very well last night some quality link up play, but Australia were awful in fairness, the back line are too old to keep up with the German forwards, thats what killed them last night especially when they kept trying to catch people offside.

Still though very impressed with Ozil

Home of Barca Fans