Mesut Ozil

V

Valderrama

I really don't think Evans is that good. He clings on to opposition shirts and nearly rips it off them. He has to cheat to defend.

They've been linked with Kjaer but so have Citeh.. so they will have to pay a fair few quid.

C

CTID

Ha Ha Ha.... I've been on about 15 different clubs forums over the past 2 hours and they all have a thread saying lets sign Ozil and most have a couple of posts from so called ITK's saying they have good information that their club will sign him :lol:

He's obviously coming to Man City though :lol:

Last edited:
C

CTID

I really don't think Evans is that good. He clings on to opposition shirts and nearly rips it off them. He has to cheat to defend.

They've been linked with Kjaer but so have Citeh.. so they will have to pay a fair few quid.

I'm sure you mean Manchester "CITY"

C

CTID

why do people say Citeh?

It's the way we Mancs say City (CIT-EH)

LOL I'm only joking Val. You can say what you want mate. Even though people use it to get at city fans i actualy think it's quite funny. If there is one thing you can say about us is that we have a good sense of humour.

It's especialy funny when i see United fans write it. It proves most of them have never even seen Manchester LOL:lol:

C

cyril amankwah

Mesut ozil is the next messi

pep should take a look at werder bremens ozil before the end of the world cup.the 21year old playmaker of the german world cup squad has insisted he would like to play for barcelona despite interest from real madrid and manchester united.OEZIL is going to be the best player to play the left for barcelona.oezil is considered best player in the german bundes liga,he is creative,good footwork and dribbling and is good at freekicks and scoring goals.i will be disappointed if pep allows another club to sign him because his contract with werder bremen is over.

B

beautifulgame

City is in need of a player like Ozil.

Actually, most any team can use a player like Ozil.

:)

C

CTID

He's Barcelona fan and pity we can't sign him... that's actually making me quite proud :D

Why can't you sign him? His contract expires in 1 year and i think he will move to a new club this summer. Hopefully City but if not then hopefully not another premier league club.

Home of Barca Fans