Mesut Ozil

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
perhaps he should join bayern first.
prove him self at bayern to get ready for a bigger club.

Bigger clubs? You mean Barca, Real and Utd? Which are the only bigger clubs than Bayern worldwide. But well, maybe thats his plan indeed.

barca96

Bigger clubs? You mean Barca, Real and Utd? Which are the only bigger clubs than Bayern worldwide. But well, maybe thats his plan indeed.

ya. madrid, arsenal, chelsea, inter and milan are big clubs too u know :lol:
why didnt you mention them?
ive always believed that a player should join bayern first in germany
and in holland, either ajax or psv, only then should the player move overseas.
but then the smaller teams in holland have no chance playing in europe.
whereas ozil has some with bremen and schalke

ya. madrid, arsenal, chelsea, inter and milan are big clubs too u know :lol:
why didnt you mention them?
ive always believed that a player should join bayern first in germany
and in holland, either ajax or psv, only then should the player move overseas.
but then the smaller teams in holland have no chance playing in europe.
whereas ozil has some with bremen and schalke

Chelsea, shut up lol, they have only been big for about 6 years before they got the money, Bayern are 10x bigger than Chelsea, Chelsea are just City years down the line

barca96

hahaha true psychaz.
but ever since the russian oligarch came, they are a force.
although im not confident that they will continue to grow.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Liverpool are also bigger than Bayern. The big 3 in Italy are also bigger than Bayern.

You can ofc debate about Liverpool, but they seem to be wrecked currently, not CL qued etc. You can also debate about Chelsea. But generally i see only 3 clubs where a player would rather head for than to Bayern after their last years success and the very good perspectives they have under van Gaal and with the promising young squad. And these are the 3 clubs i mentioned. Seria A is about to die btw, at least i dont see how an agent of a top class player could seriously suggest his player to go there ...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ozil's versatility is PURE AWESOMENESS... We'd probably be better off signing Ozil than the certain cule!!

gvt2000

Ozil's on his last year of contract. I'd much rather have him than Mata and, considering he's 6 months away from being able to sign with whoever he wants, im pretty sure he'd be a lot cheaper than Mata. Please guardiola, make Mesut a Blaugrana!!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I think it would be a crime to miss this opportunity to get him. Reasonably priced, young, talented, versatile, and hinted he might just like us :D

Sandrusco, do it.

Home of Barca Fans