Mavericky Puig

xXKonan

I have to assume he's finally realizing that his career here is on the line and he's playing for it.

The last full game he had he was pretty poor against 3rd division team in the Copa and was getting bullied hard. But it appears he's starting to show his talent despite his small size.

fergus90

He could develop into a special player if he's given the appropriate game time to grow. Such is the state of the midfield now, he could well knock on the door for a regular spot.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is the exact type of player we need as the third CM. Has both the vision and technical ability to pull off inventive, progressive passes. Literally the only midfielder we have who can do that right now. We should really play him more, even if he doesn't make it into the starting 11 just having this type of a player to bring off the bench is very important. Also he can do the job against weaker teams at the Camp Nou no problem.

fergus90

He was player of the tournament when Barca won the UEFA youth league, he never looked over-awed in pre season against Chelsea,Tottenham, Milan(Gattuso actually singled him out for praise) and Arsenal, he's quite clearly got the talent and it shows he's ready for serious minutes.

Sailor Mars

Good game today and his skillset was much needed from the midfield.

Still needs to improve his defence. Lost quite a few 1v1 battles.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Good game today and his skillset was much needed from the midfield.

Still needs to improve his defence. Lost quite a few 1v1 battles.

I don't think he lost more than a couple 50/50s. Recovered a shit ton of balls when he came on. The tenacity he brought was beautiful in itself

khaled_a_d

I have big doubts over him but this is surely an encouraging performance, he deserves more consistent minutes with FDJ out.

JamDav1982

I don't think he lost more than a couple 50/50s. Recovered a shit ton of balls when he came on. The tenacity he brought was beautiful in itself

He dived in a bit at times but that was all part of his enthusiasm which was a huge lift to the team anyway.

Home of Barca Fans