Matteo Guendouzi

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
no im not your clueless if you think barca did not sign them for financial reasons they will play a couple of cdl gamess and be sold to make a profit. how many of young players have been given a chance to play in the ist team in the last couple of years (except for fati) none. it will be the same.

Like I said, you have no clue what you're talking about. Pedri is the biggest U-17 talent in world football right now. Trincao is Portugal's best young attacking talent too. Trincao probably will be sold for profit as we did with Malcom after being a decent option for rotation, but there are big plans for Pedri.

BBZ8800

Like I said, you have no clue what you're talking about. Pedri is the biggest U-17 talent in world football right now. Trincao is Portugal's best young attacking talent too.

I haven't read all the posts.
Is this trolling or what?

Or are we at the start of a new infinite loop of delusion again?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I haven't read all the posts.
Is this trolling or what?

Or are we at the start of a new infinite loop of delusion again?

Did I say they were the next Iniesta and Figo? No. I didn't even say they were ready for the starting 11 - because they are not. They are what they are - great talents, which is an opinion shared by pretty much everyone who follows Spanish and Portuguese football - not just online "scouts" but casual watchers too. Trincao is the best U20 Portuguese talent, Pedri is the best U17 talent overall because he is bossing Segunda at the age of 16. You don't watch a lot of football these days bar Barca, so please don't pretend you know Pedri and Trincao. It's true - we should not overhype youngsters, and I didn't. I simply said they have a great potential. Or do you agree with Rizaldinho, that they will simply play in Copa for a couple of games and be sold?

Come on, we know your game BBZ, you will be skeptic towards every upcoming talent - which we should be. Pedri and Trincao may become great players for Barca, or they might flop and find themselves elsewhere. Your stance - that everyone will fail with no exclusion - is terribly boring and easy to take. You think you're being reasonable and nuanced, but all you're doing is being contrarian and wary for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Pedri is the best U17 talent overall because he is bossing Segunda at the age of 16.

Example of a few players same age our younger than Pedri:
Ansu Fati
Camavinga
Giovanni Reyna
Rayan Cherki
Jude Bellingham

Not to take anything from Pedri who's been impressive for Las Palmas, but some of these have definitely proven more in a higher division so far, especially the top 3.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ansu Fati
Camavinga
Giovanni Reyna
Rayan Cherki
Jude Bellingham

Not to take anything from Pedri who's been impressive for Las Palmas, but some of these have definitely proven more in a higher division so far, especially the top 3.

Cherki and Reyna showed next to nothing compared to Pedri and Ansu. I didn't include Ansu because he's ours and that was evident. Agreed on Camavinga though, forgot how young he was. Bellingham is actually a great example - just like Pedri, he was bossing it in a second division.

khaled_a_d

Ansu Fati
Camavinga
Giovanni Reyna
Rayan Cherki
Jude Bellingham

Nor sure about last 3, I think if he added "one of the best" in case of Pedri it would be a correct statement.

Porque

If Pedri went to Gladbach it would be really interesting seeing how he, Bellingham and Reyna compare at the same level actually.

Shame it seems we are keeping him for the A team. I got no doubt Setien would give him opportunities in a normal environment, but we're currently not a normal environment.

mc_lovin

If Pedri stays he will just take minutes from Puig (and vice versa). Send him on loan and give Puig his shot. If he fails Pedri is next. Rinse and repeat.

FinBarcelonafan

If Pedri stays he will just take minutes from Puig (and vice versa). Send him on loan and give Puig his shot. If he fails Pedri is next. Rinse and repeat.

I like this plan. Do you guys think Pedri is ready for the first team football with Barca? I wouldn't mind seeing the off-season but the whole season seems waste.

Home of Barca Fans