Mats Hummels

NeyMesSis

:lol::lol::lol: Oh my gosh Guys! You are talking crap.

Höwedes and Boateng better than Hummels?? LOL Hummels is one of the best deffenders, he just haven't got a good season start. Yes, Boateng is very good this season, but Höwedes? WTF?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
:lol::lol::lol: Oh my gosh Guys! You are talking crap.

Höwedes and Boateng better than Hummels?? LOL Hummels is one of the best deffenders, he just haven't got a good season start. Yes, Boateng is very good this season, but Höwedes? WTF?

I'm serious. Howedes is less prone to making mistakes than Hummels. I think the hype has got to Hummels, something has. Because for the last few years he has been utter garbage.

He is lucky he has better defenders playing alongside him for club and country.

NeyMesSis

höwedes has the same partner in country! :lol: And in Schalke he has santana and papadoupoulous! Santana has played last year with Hummels and papadoupoulous is evt. better than subotic!

Höwedes is never better than Hummels. His passes are just amazing.

Indignado

:lol: what a load of crap

No it's not. He's prone to mistakes just like Dante, their team just makes them look better. We saw what happened when Dante came in for Luiz at the Confed Cup. If Badstuber wasn't constantly injured, Boateng wouldn't be a starter for Bayern.

Still he is better than Hummels
Boateng-Mertesacker is the best partnership for Die Mannschaft

No, Höwedes is a lot better than the two of them.

ccesc

For me it looks like this:

Bayern centerbacks: Dante > Badstuber > Boateng
Dortmund CBs: Hummels > Subotic/Sokratis (equal)
Germany CBs: Hummels > Höwedes/Badstuber (equal) > Boateng > Mertesacker

Are you serious?
just shows that he has no clue about Bundesliga and especially Bayern.

Saying Dante is better than Boateng is just hilarious. BTW Bayern had the best defense in 2011/2012 and in 2012/2013 they broke the all time bundesliga record with just receiving 18 goals and the best CB was with a huge distance Boateng. He is the prototype of a modern CB..very fast, great opening play and very good in tackling and he was voted best CB by reliable sports magazine Kicker. The one CB who made most mistakes was clearly Dante..alone the Reus incident during the final was so typical, but nobody cares when Dante is doing it. Boateng is probably the most underrated CB and his performances the last 15 months has been clearly WC. A brain fart like against Mainz last weekend is clearly an exception and his overall performances have been immense.

Then always mentioning the one goal Balotelli scored to prove that Badstuber is crap..he is a fantastic CB who very rarely made mistakes..if i compare the performnces of all the Barca defenders, then nobody is even int. class, as they are receiving goals all over the place..let alone 7 against Bayern :lol: and Boateng and Dante received 0 goals against Juve and Barca, but sure, the Bayern CB are crap..u r just a bunch of clueless nitwits.

No it's not. He's prone to mistakes just like Dante, their team just makes them look better. We saw what happened when Dante came in for Luiz at the Confed Cup. If Badstuber wasn't constantly injured, Boateng wouldn't be a starter for Bayern.

No, Höwedes is a lot better than the two of them.

Hahahaha Höwedes better than the two of them..that comment is just comical. Höwedes is not able to give the Schalke defense stability and they r receiving tons of goals, but sure, Höwedes is better than Boateng and Hummelss..guys please stop talking about topics, that u have clearly no clue about.

BigBarcaBoy

Badstuber is awful, always makes mistakes with a very poor sense of positioning, it's no secret that Bayern have been better without him although it's not good to see players injured.

Home of Barca Fans