Mats Hummels

Superfly

Banned
Good, Hummels and Pique together would be a disaster.

For me it looks like this:

Bayern centerbacks: Dante > Badstuber > Boateng
Dortmund CBs: Hummels > Subotic/Sokratis (equal)
Germany CBs: Hummels > Höwedes/Badstuber (equal) > Boateng > Mertesacker

Can't believe there are still people who rate Mertesacker so low, there's a reason why he's currently keeping Hummels out of the NT. Lol @ Badstuber being so high up, the man hasn't played in ages so how is he better than Boateng or Mertesacker.

F

Flavia

Getting injured a lot lately... had just got back and got injured again :(

Alarcón

Rumours in Mundo Deportivo are linking us to him again. I still think he would be a great signing but it's hard to say of course as he's been injured a lot lately.

Zebulun

I seriously don't get all the hummels hype, all the big matches with dortmund i saw he was outshined by subotic.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Absolutely doesnt complement Pique. I'd go for Benatia, Mangala or one of the South American CBs: Balanta, Vergini, Doria. If possible, one from both lists. Sell Song, Tello, Ibi, JDS, Sergi Roberto, Cuenca. Bring back Rafinha, get 2 CBs and get Mascherano to midfield.

G

Gascav

Absolutely doesnt complement Pique. I'd go for Benatia, Mangala or one of the South American CBs: Balanta, Vergini, Doria. If possible, one from both lists. Sell Song, Tello, Ibi, JDS, Sergi Roberto, Cuenca. Bring back Rafinha, get 2 CBs and get Mascherano to midfield.

Vergini is horrible. He is playing for a bottom epl team now and he is a mess. He cant even hit a good back pass to the keeper. Not barca class.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Vergini is horrible. He is playing for a bottom epl team now and he is a mess. He cant even hit a good back pass to the keeper. Not barca class.

Oh yeah, he was transferred to Sunderland. In my memory he was also younger, but it seems that's not the case. I stand corrected :)

F

Flavia

Balanta is also not Barça quality. Doria is promising, but I don't think zubi will bring a prospect.

Alarcón

I'm sorry but most of the players you've mentioned are overrated. It would be a major gamble to buy players like Mangala or Balanta and expect them to perform at the highest level.

Home of Barca Fans