Mats Hummels

B

barcelonista

6 years?! Bartra will be 21 in 2 weeks. He could become a starter in 2 years time. Hummels is really not going to happen before Pep tests all the cantera boys.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I thought Barcelona were bringing Botia back?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Robbie

Bayern missed out on Ozil, Reus, and can't get Goetze. They're going to bid big for one of the new "golden generation" of Germany, and will probably go for Hummels this summer. Hell, if he has a good Euro tournament (which he will), Florentino Perez and Sheikh Mansour will throw piles of money at him. Guaranteed, this kid is going to be one that everyone is after this summer.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Real don't need him because they will have Pepe-Ramos as their starting CB's next season.

I do think you are right though as Hummels is the next up an coming top class centre back. City could do with him definitely. A Hummels-Kompany partnership would be one of the best in the world.

Trequartista

The good
I doubt he would form a great partnership with Pique,they are too similair...
really?Hummels is a sweeper and so Marquez esque while Pique is more of an all around defender,being good on the ball doesnt make you similar to another defender who is good on the ball and to think that Marquez-Pique was one of the best partnerships this club have ever had in the last decade makes the idea of Pique-Hummels sexy as fuck
I really hope we go gor him our attack and midfield are complete and I would rather see Hummels or even Thiago Silva ahead of a LB(alba) tbh

Home of Barca Fans