Martin Montoya

F

Flavia

He'll leave in january, I bet on it.

Lucho seems to prefer douglas for some crazy dumb reason. Adriano back from injury starting over him... I don't rate Montoya too much, but the prospect of playing douglas next season is scary as hell.

Zangash

Banned
Lucho doesn't rate Montoya. At all. This much is clear. I refuse to believe it's because he'll count on Douglas next season, though.

He must favor Godswill. I bet if Godswill wasn't injured he'd be getting first team chances as well.

Denial denial denial.

Cule4life

The Culest
Bye bye Martin. Best of luck in your new club in January. Hope they treat you much better than here

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Forum Fiend v1.2.9.

Alarcón

Hmm, now that I've come to think of it, I think Lucho is playing Adriano so he gets injured after 15 mins and he doesn't have to count on him anymore, and then he'll sub on Montoya

Samper

It would be nice to know why Lucho isn't playing him. Lucho says Montoya needs to be patient but why does he needs to be patient? Does that mean Lucho doens't think Montoya is good enough? He just needs regular playing time and I'm sure in time Lucho won't regret it for playing him. He has potential, he just need minutes to show his potential and minutes to develop in to a better player.

Home of Barca Fans