Martin Caceres

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Juve are looking like a very possible loan destination, the directors confirmed interest and Pep said on the official site he wasn't a part of his plans for this season. A loan will do him the world of good.

EDIT: Marti's agent Daniel Fonseca told SSN today that Juve have reached a basic agreement for Caceres, a sale. He also said it was a complicated situation because of the price we paid for him last year, and there were still complications to sort out, but was "confident" he'd sign. Told you he'd been whoring him out.

Beast

The Observer
not loan .. he will sold to Juve.. he proved to be a flop for Barca waste of money
according to Marca quoting his agent they agree personal terms and Barca are looking to recap 10 Mil for him..

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Whatever the outcome, it won't happen for another week or so.

I think it would be a mistake to sell him. A 1 or 2 year loan spell may be just what he needs.

veryfatchocobo

Selling him would be a mistake this year, but it won't effect (or affect? I hate these 2 words) Barça next year. Muniesa is part of the senior squad this year (and the Atletic like what Pedro and V. Sanchez did), and Botia is likely to come back next year to fill in the Oleguer slot. <_<

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I would be sad if he left, I really have high expectations for Cáceres... I would accept a loan in a rather big club (Juve would be perfect) as long as he comes back...

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He is said to have reached an agreement with Juve now. Such a shame if he leaves, he's got some potential! Also, it's rumoured that Poulsen is involved in the deal, as Pep wants to sign another defensive midfielder. I'd rather have Cáceres than another defensive midfielder.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I'd rather it was just a loan. It would be a shame for him to be thought of as a total flop here.

Home of Barca Fans