Martin Braithwaite

Richard.H

He played well and was more dangerous than Griez. Offers things that the team does not have, like hard work, decent pace, and running into spaces. Also is not a pussy.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He played well and was more dangerous than Griez. Offers things that the team does not have, like hard work, decent pace, and running into spaces. Also is not a pussy.

Still not good enough... I love the guy and his mentality and I really wish he could make it here, but we need more than a heart of gold...

I'm genuinely happy when he does well, but come on, he's out of his depth...

JamDav1982

He was terrible on the ball and Griezmann looked more like scoring even for that miss.

His pace didnt get in behind once he kept turning back.

Havesaks

not barca material as a dane its a shame, but he just doesnt fit the level to be here, go for haaland next summer and keeo him as a squad player if we cant sell him for enough money

JohnN

He has all the will on the world, but is somewhat limited by his technical abilities. I have no issue with that though at this point. He can be frustrating at times with bad decisions and bad finishing. We don't really have anyone else though.

Home of Barca Fans