Martin Braithwaite

clemente

Very anti-Suarez, really good first touch, can outpace defenders, runs a lot, gets scared when in a position to finish.

BusiTheKing

He's so far off the level it's ridiculous. Did he do one single good thing with the ball yesterday?

I get that people are excited that he's showing spirit but wait till you hear that there are players who play with spirit AND are actually good.

Konrad even would be a huge improvement if we're gonna play him on the right anyway.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's so far off the level it's ridiculous. Did he do one single good thing with the ball yesterday?

I get that people are excited that he's showing spirit but wait till you hear that there are players who play with spirit AND are actually good.

Konrad even would be a huge improvement if we're gonna play him on the right anyway.

He is not good with the ball but excellent without the ball. Because of his runs we get so much more space for the other players but yeah we should buy an another young striker.

BusiTheKing

He is not good with the ball but excellent without the ball. Because of his runs we get so much more space for the other players but yeah we should buy an another young striker.

Konrad makes these runs as well. I feel like this forum is blinded by the fact that we haven't played with real wingers for so long so that they get euphoric as soon as someone makes the most basic winger runs.

JamDav1982

Wish we could combine Braithwaite’s speed, work rate with Suarez’s finishing.....

His speed is nothing special. Didnt help him once go past a player last night and just kept turning back.

For Barca he may be one of quicker players in team last night but not particularly quick and doesnt threaten all that much with it.

Andresito

Staff member
His speed is nothing special. Didnt help him once go past a player last night and just kept turning back.

For Barca he may be one of quicker players in team last night but not particularly quick and doesnt threaten all that much with it.

Helped the team earn a penalty in the CL game (I think) when he burst past the defender.

He's fast but he needs space to run on. Rarely get that at Barca.

JamDav1982

Helped the team earn a penalty in the CL game (I think) when he burst past the defender.

He's fast but he needs space to run on. Rarely get that at Barca.

He isnt particularly quick and had plenty times last night could have used it to run into space if had real pace.

Looked like Sociedad were showing ball to him if anything. The threat was not there.

Quick enough to get in behind and away if times run right but not much more than than and technique poor when asked to dribble as well so not a huge asset really.

Home of Barca Fans