Mario Gotze

Devils

Dortmund really have no shame do they? I would rather my club rot than accept a scumbag who handed in a transfer request right before the CL final to transfer to the main rival who were also the opponents of the CL final. :lol:

JerseyAddict

Maybe they will bench him for good. Like, revenge is a dish best served cold. Goetze, wellcome back, here is a nice spot on the bench for you... for eternity. :p

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Overly attatched ex club with bi polarity. One time it hates the living shit out of you and than it takes you back and loves you while hating you until you show it you're still good. Sahin, Kagawa, Götze... we should buy players from them. 3 year guaranteed refund - best customer service in the world. Let's get Piszczeck for a few years and than return him.

Ahmedd

Overly attatched ex club with bi polarity. One time it hates the living shit out of you and than it takes you back and loves you while hating you until you show it you're still good. Sahin, Kagawa, Götze... we should buy players from them. 3 year guaranteed refund - best customer service in the world. Let's get Piszczeck for a few years and than return him.

Still better than Man U :lol:

Yannik

[formation=yellow,6]
Bürki
Piszczek-0-Bartra-0-Sokratis-0-Guerreiro
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Castro-0-Weigl-0-0
0-0-0-Götze-0-0-0
0-Dembélé-0-0-0-Reus-0
0-0-0-Aubameyang-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
So they signed the "traitor" back huh. Left the club when they were doing good to direct rivals and now after that failed he is coming back to the Dortmund and says crap like i never should have left. Well guess what he did move there. I really don't understand the situation in Germany, players don't show much passion (compared to spain) while playing for the club. They don't mind moving to direct rivals to stay in the country and be in favorable position to get selected by NT. All they care about is NT. I don't wish him any misfortune and i hope he regains his form but I will always have a bad opinion about him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[formation=yellow,6]
Bürki
Piszczek-0-Bartra-0-Sokratis-0-Guerreiro
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Castro-0-Weigl-0-0
0-0-0-Götze-0-0-0
0-Dembélé-0-0-0-Reus-0
0-0-0-Aubameyang-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

One problem with that is they don't have a true CM any more, which could be costly.

Replace Goetze with Sahin perhaps?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Would you take back an ex gf who left you just when things are going well to a guy you disliked? Then came back to you when he got bored of her?

MVBarcaFan

Would you take back an ex gf who left you just when things are going well to a guy you disliked? Then came back to you when he got bored of her?

Same analogy I made regarding this return on Facebook. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing just quite yet, but Gotze is quality and with the exodus of Hummels, Miki, and Gundogan, Dortmund needs him.

Home of Barca Fans