Marco Verratti

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'd be more than pleased if he ends up in Barcelona.

Really hope this stupid board is looking at him because Carlo and RM want Verratti, and that's not a secret.

I think they don't really care about the quality of players that Barca buys. Barca is just a way of earning dirty money for them, pure business.

M

Madara Uchiha

I'd take him, but I don't like our history of trying to buy PSG players...

Bertus

I'd take him, but I don't like our history of trying to buy PSG players...
I defended PSG here in the past, but as seen right now, blocking a player that wants to leave doesn't always end well.

While Marquinhos is up to the job and was excellent every time he played, Cavani just doesn't care anymore.

Either PSG stop their amateurish behaviors, or they should let go of the players that ask to leave.

DinhoR10

I have to ask does Veratti play better as a CM or a CDM? If its CDM we probably won't go for him since Lucho seems adamant on not letting Samper be a CM.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
I defended PSG here in the past, but as seen right now, blocking a player that wants to leave doesn't always end well.

While Marquinhos is up to the job and was excellent every time he played, Cavani just doesn't care anymore.

Either PSG stop their amateurish behaviors, or they should let go of the players that ask to leave.

Some1 should tell him to start caring again. He's always going to cost more than 30M which no1 will pay for him now

Alarcón

Some1 should tell him to start caring again. He's always going to cost more than 30M which no1 will pay for him now

If he was available for 30 million teams would be lining up for him. Regardless of his current form or of how little he cares right now, he is worth more than that for his talent alone. Ballotelli went for almost 20m IIRC and he's been shit for years.

barca1899

More likely that that'll be PSG's midfield by 2016 than Barca's imo.

never_say_never.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope it's just a BS rumor.
He surely wouldn't replace Rakitic, who's basically our dm.
And he's not better than Iniesta, even when latter is in grandpa mode.

Rapha

Of course, but one day, it will be necessary to find the successor of Iniesta. Verratti is a midfield perfect for us? Why not, but my dream (and for a long time) was, and is Eriksen, when he was with Ajax, beautiful player technicaly.

Home of Barca Fans