Marco Verratti

there's no chance that PSG will let him go though, even if Blanc doesn't rate him (I think he does in his way; he's just a bad coach with zero communication skills)

Subbing Verratti out was simply the worst change I've seen that I can think of. I know these things are forgettable but i sure won't forget this one. Xavi coming on just highlighted that mistake

Bertus

there's no chance that PSG will let him go though, even if Blanc doesn't rate him (I think he does in his way; he's just a bad coach with zero communication skills)

Subbing Verratti out was simply the worst change I've seen that I can think of. I know these things are forgettable but i sure won't forget this one. Xavi coming on just highlighted that mistake
Fascinating. That's exactly what many people said in french football forums.

Blanc should win an award, really.

Chainsaw

Killahead
+1

Get him out of this shitty unprofessional club that PSG is.

He's too good to waste his talent and best years in Paris.

And get Marquinhos too. He's PSG best CB but he's always benched.

And some suggested Messi to leave Barca for the same reason.

Kohe321

Messis connection to Barca is way deeper than Verrattis to PSG, though. If Messi was a mercenary type player, he'd be out the doors long ago, as Barca has been on a steep decline for a long time, and is so ridiculously mismananged that it's not going to get better at the snap of a finger either. If Messi played in Bayern, or any other top club right now for that matter, he'd haul in trophies like crazy. Yet he keeps signing new contracts with Barca because he loves this club. And we should be extremely happy that he does, because he's the sole reason we're not outside of top 4, and that we're still regarded as a feared opponent in the CL among top clubs. Without him Barca would be extremely weak now.

Oh my I'm rambling a bit. :lol:

Last edited:
L

linetty

Messis connection to Barca is way deeper than Verrattis to PSG, though. If Messi was a mercenary type player, he'd be out the doors long ago, as Barca has been on a steep decline for a long time, and is so ridiculously mismananged that it's not going to get better at the snap of a finger either. If Messi played in Bayern, or any other top club right now for that matter, he'd haul in trophies like crazy. Yet he keeps signing new contracts with Barca because he loves this club. And we should be extremely happy that he does, because he's the sole reason we're not outside of top 4, and that we're still regarded as a feared opponent in the CL among top clubs. Without him Barca would be extremely weak now.

Oh my I'm rambling a bit. :lol:
You're 100% on point.

We would be like Arsenal without Leo. 4th place trophy every year. Maybe we'd win CdR once in a decade.

:VdB:

Bertus

Well you complain because Barca has Zubi.

PSG doesn't even have a Zubi.

Since Leonardo left, there's only Nasser, and Laurent Blanc. (I don't count the other Blanc, because he only manages things with sponsors)

Nasser has no clue what a Director of Football has to do, and Blanc proves every weeks that he completely lost it.

No one runs this club at the moment. It's really a joke.

And I was serious about Verratti and Marquinhos.

It was so sad today again to see him giving it all while no one else cared. At some point he went past 4 players in a row like a boss, then he searched a teammate. No one cared. He stood there and no one helped him at all.

It happened like 3 times.

And you have Marquinhos. He looked so sad on the bench. Seeing the bankruptcy that TS and DL are. And once again, Blanc never ever looked at him. Not even once. Blanc preferred to sub in Cabaye, who managed to do more fouls than passes.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
And you have Marquinhos. He looked so sad on the bench. Seeing the bankruptcy that TS and DL are. And once again, Blanc never ever looked at him. Not even once. Blanc preferred to sub in Cabaye, who managed to do more fouls than passes.

Music to my ears.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'd be incredibly pleased if we managed to pull Verratti. Marquinhos too but for me a CM is just a far bigger priority right now and makes more of an impact on our ability to succeed.

Bertus

I'd be incredibly pleased if we managed to pull Verratti. Marquinhos too but for me a CM is just a far bigger priority right now and makes more of an impact on our ability to succeed.
I'd be more than pleased if he ends up in Barcelona.

Really hope this stupid board is looking at him because Carlo and RM want Verratti, and that's not a secret.

Home of Barca Fans