Marco Verratti

Bertus

I highly doubt that ,Nasser is Qatari and at the end even in his own business he has to go with what the royal family is going for .that is how it works in the middle east .Barca board has been puppets to Qatari money since day one .they want the Camp Nou name .they want to continue be the sponsor on our T-Shirt
Real Madrid on the other hand are going to their direct rival (Economically and Politically ) .the United Arabic Emirates .their stadium are close to being named after them .
preferring Real Madrid to Barca and making it personal is basically preferring a direct country rival .this is politics not just sports and he can put personal preference over his job is a career suicidal
That doesn't mean he will have to hand us his best players . at the end PSG are Qatar biggest investment in football and if they want to keep player they will keep him .but I highly doubt if they are selling a player he would help him to be playing In Emirates Santiago than Qatari Camp :lol:
The transfer rumors right now is just PS ,we don't even know who can make transfers .there will be elections and god only knows who is gonna be the new president and who is going to be the new Sporing director .Spanish press needs to keep the transfer mill no matter what ,even if we have no sporting director and have a transfer ban .they will say we want Pogba.Isco or Veratti
Believe what you want to believe, but facts are there.

When RMC discussed with Blanc during the WC about the meeting he had with Al Thani and Nasser about marquinhos, he said it that the qatar ruler was very annoyed by Barca's behaviors towards HIS club.

All sources we have here point to a degradation of this relationship, and TBH, unless you missed the news that Barca wants to reconsider its deal with Qatar, it seems that Barca is also unhappy about this partnership.

And finally, about economy, Qatar makes deals with lots of other big players from the middle east. PSG main sponsor is Fly Emirates after all, and FE was also named when they talked about giving a naming to PSG's stadium.

And finally, it's no news that Nasser and Al Thani are very close to RM since what happened with carlo. Flo apologized about what happened and they softened the deal with partnership and friendly games + a transfer fee and now they both share their disliking of Barca.

Flo often comes to Paris to spend some good times with Nasser either for birthdays, Rolland Garros, reunions for football discussions etc.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'd like to see Verratti play for us one day, he's a marvelous player, but as long as the sheikhs are interested in PSG there's no way it will happen.

Bertus

I'd like to see Verratti play for us one day, he's a marvelous player, but as long as the sheikhs are interested in PSG there's no way it will happen.
It can happen.

Imagine that the current board is kicked out. Then Laporta can try to start a new healthy relationship with Qatar.

Barca can do the first step. But till now, all they did is trying to steal players from PSG while asking in Press conferences that psg players need to rebel and force their way out.

People should not blame psg, but Rosell and barto.

Alen

It can happen.

Imagine that the current board is kicked out. Then Laporta can try to start a new healthy relationship with Qatar.

Barca can do the first step. But till now, all they did is trying to steal players from PSG while asking in Press conferences that psg players need to rebel and force their way out.

True. The way they went about it is pretty cheap i reckon. Do PSG have options of getting Pogba? FFP and all?

MessiDinho10

It can happen.

Laporta will not start a healthy relationship with Qatar. He will try to cut all ties with them.

JamDav1982

Believe what you want to believe, but facts are there.

When RMC discussed with Blanc during the WC about the meeting he had with Al Thani and Nasser about marquinhos, he said it that the qatar ruler was very annoyed by Barca's behaviors towards HIS club.

All sources we have here point to a degradation of this relationship, and TBH, unless you missed the news that Barca wants to reconsider its deal with Qatar, it seems that Barca is also unhappy about this partnership.

And finally, about economy, Qatar makes deals with lots of other big players from the middle east. PSG main sponsor is Fly Emirates after all, and FE was also named when they talked about giving a naming to PSG's stadium.

And finally, it's no news that Nasser and Al Thani are very close to RM since what happened with carlo. Flo apologized about what happened and they softened the deal with partnership and friendly games + a transfer fee and now they both share their disliking of Barca.

Flo often comes to Paris to spend some good times with Nasser either for birthdays, Rolland Garros, reunions for football discussions etc.

Virtually every club acts in that way - making deals with players before a bid is even accepted.

I would wager anything that PSG do this all the time also to smaller clubs.

All a bit hypocritical.

Bertus

True. The way they went about it is pretty cheap i reckon. Do PSG have options of getting Pogba? FFP and all?
No.

Pogba will not join PSG. Nasser already replied a few weeks ago he's not willing to sell one of his proven stars or promising youth for Pogba or anyone. And PSG can't spend 100M without selling one of his best players. The maximum they are rumored to get next summer is a right to spend 75M (60M previously) without selling.

And I think he's right. I don't see the point of selling verratti for pogba. Verratti is doing great for PSG and I don't see Pogba doing that much better here. It's retarded to spend 100M and let Verratti leaves to "just" get Pogba.

But BS rumors will continue to pretend otherwise. If you want to follow real PSG news, stick to Le_Parisien and L'Equipe.

edit: and before somebody say "sell lavezzi", I'd argue no one will pay more than 10M for him next summer.

edit: also, pending rumors also state that Juve already expressed many times they would consider a swap verratti>pogba, but PSG was against it last summer, and is still against it right now.

Last edited:

anguy

Pogba will not join PSG. Nasser already replied a few weeks ago he's not willing to sell one of his proven stars or promising youth for Pogba or anyone. And PSG can't spend 100M without selling one of his best players. The maximum they are rumored to get next summer is a right to spend 75M (60M previously) without selling.

And I think he's right. I don't see the point of selling verratti for pogba. Verratti is doing great for PSG and I don't see Pogba doing that much better here. It's retarded to spend 100M and let Verratti leaves to "just" get Pogba.

Pogba is far more marketable an flashier player than Verratti though. His presence on team might bring in more superstars who'd want to play with him. Plus he's french too, and PSG might like to have genuine french superstar in team. And don't forget Blanc is not too keen on him. True, Blanc might leave in the summer, but it is still an obstacle.

Home of Barca Fans