Marco Verratti

Bertus

If he ever leaves PSG, it will be for RM.

RM or Barca imho.

Or to go back in Italy to Juve.

Now it's based on nothing other than what my guts tell me. Marco loves his country, and 2 years ago he said he expects one day to go back "home".

Now italy asides, I think La Liga is the most interesting league. Best clubs, and a league with lots of skilled players. He would fit in perfectly.

Now once that is said, I don't see any other club in Spain other than RM or Barca that could sign him, be it now or in a few years.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Marco isn't going anywhere. He loves the city and is committed to their vision.

We will have the chance to develop Gerson though

gerson2.jpg

I like what I've seen from this player

Last edited:

Bertus

According to AS, the number one priority this summer for RM is not Pogba, it's Verratti:

• - Perez asbolutely wants him to strengthen RM midfield.
  • - But he knows PSG doesn't want to sell him, and doesn't need to sell.
  • - Perez knows it won't be easy but still believes in it.
  • - Since there's no release clause in France, he counts on Verratti expressing his desire to join RM.
  • - But just yesterday, when asked about RM, Verratti said that he wants to stay in Paris.
  • - Perez has a very friendly relationship with PSG.
  • - Perez's last resort to get Verratti, still according to AS, is to try to "offer" RM players to PSG in exchange of Verratti.
  • - Yet Perez tries hard to not make PSG people angry.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I would forgive Perez for even hiring Rafa Lolitez if that move happens. I think the odds are 20 % at most. Why is the relationship between RM and PSG so good tho?

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think perez wants to try some house of cards level plan here. Helping pogba to sign for psg and then stealing verratti. Hope it fails miserably.

Bertus

I would forgive Perez for even hiring Rafa Lolitez if that move happens. I think the odds are 20 % at most. Why is the relationship between RM and PSG so good tho?

- Perez defended PSG during all the FFP talks.
- He pretends he didn't steal Ancelotti and actually paid a big fee to get him (fee was never disclosed, but rumors range from 5 to 10M euros).
- Perez always shows respect towards PSG. It's all political tho. Barcelona chose the opposite and trashed PSG whenever they can via Rosell, and now Bartomeu.
- When Perez saw that barcelona publicly showed their dislike of PSG, he decided to become PSG best friend because he's sure that PSG will become one of the most powerful club in the next few years.
- Perez knows that if the FFP is amended like rumored, PSG could aim for any RM players starting next year, so he doesn't want to angry PSG in any way.

My opinion tho, and you're free to believe otherwise of course, don't hope for much, to me it's less than 1% that it could happen. As I said ealier, after France Football investigated the matter, Verratti is seen by QSI as PSG's own Messi/Ronaldo. They don't plan to sell the Face of the club at any price.

I think RM could go as far as offering Ronaldo, but imho, PSG will refuse. To PSG, young Verratti worths more than 30yo Ronaldo.

Anyways now you know ;) Usually perez comes every summers in Paris to take a few days of Vacation, and see Nasser. They are seen together at Rolland Garros every years. They should meet up soon btw, since it's actually Rolland Garros right now ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's like 2 towers alliance. One from former Franco fascist capital club and other from terrorist funder regime.
Rosell shouldn't have acted disrespectful though and then taking their filthy money.

Bertus

I think perez wants to try some house of cards level plan here. Helping pogba to sign for psg and then stealing verratti. Hope it fails miserably.

That's the plan and everything points to it.

He doesn't want Pogba, he just doesn't want him to sign for Barcelona. He wants Pogba to join PSG so that it will be easier to get Verratti.

It's been now 3 years in a row that perez tries hard to sign Verratti. He's working on it every years. Preping things to strike at the right time.

I said it before, but the friendly relationship he built with Nasser and Al Thani could actually be of use some days, even to sign Verratti.

That's why I trashed Barca's board, because I don't know what they hope for in trashing PSG. If you anger QSI, they will never sell you any player.

Perez and RM are smart. First becomes a friend. Then wait for an opening, and be ready to offer a fortune to QSI.

Also, while barcelona did all it can to become PSG's enemy, Perez is doing all he can to promote RM and trash Barcelona when he meets up with Qataris.

Bertus

It's like 2 towers alliance. One from former Franco fascist capital club and other from terrorist funder regime.
Rosell shouldn't have acted disrespectful though and then taking their filthy money.
Whatever Barcelona thinks of PSG in reality, doing all they can to become PSG's enemy was not a good plan if they plan to aim for PSG players.

It's not only Rosell. Barto went as far as saying barcelona could drop QA as their main sponsor because "reasons". Do you really think the qataries were happy about that?

It's perfect as long as you don't aim for PSG players, but Barcelona is like the worst masochistic club on Earth:

- They do all they can to be hated by PSG and QSI.
- But they aim for PSG players every summers.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Meh... i don't care anymore. RM can sign him, we just have to hope RM self destructs itself like they do so now. Signing star players every year and upsetting the current star players resulting in big circus.

What matters is which midfielder we sign next? I hope we can get a decent one. Maybe we can have hopes on isco... i can see him moving eventually. Direct transfer maybe impossible though. If pep leaves bayern it will be easier to get thiago.

JamDav1982

I would hate if Barca started trying to suck up to some other club for fear of how big they could become.

Not going to follow the business ideas of Perez ffs.

This idea that Barca have 'trashed' PSG by trying to sign their players is a joke.

Would bet anything that PSG have done that just as bad the other way.

PSG and Barca not being allies will hurt then just as much, probably more so.

Home of Barca Fans