Marco Verratti

Hellsangel

Every time I see this thread on top "new posts" I somehow hope there's something linking him to Barca.
PSG should build a statue to Leonardo for bringing them this jewel.

Hahaha, same here! :p
I hope we can sign him some day. He's world class and would our team like a glove.

Bertus

Spanish paper ABC just announced that Verratti asked to leave PSG, so he could join RM. The transfer fee is 60M euros. ABC describes Verratti as "classy, fast and clever".

Good timing to announce something like that when Ancelotti was just fired, and the only reason that Verratti could actually join RM one day according to past rumor since he's an ancelotti's fan teehehe :rofl1:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Spanish paper ABC just announced that Verratti asked to leave PSG, so he could join RM. The transfer fee is 60M euros. ABC describes Verratti as "classy, fast and clever".

Good timing to announce something like that when Ancelotti was just fired, and the only reason that Verratti could actually join RM one day according to past rumor since he's an ancelotti's fan teehehe :rofl1:

Don't cocktease me :(

Bertus

Don't cocktease me :(
Sorry but it was so funny. Especially since just a few days ago, Verratti said again that he will stay a PSG player till he's asked to leave by PSG's president.

Now a paper just comes out and say Verratti has asked to leave :rofl1:

But now, ok, let's consider it can happen. Verratti said himself 2 years ago that if he could join RM that would be to follow Ancelotti who's like a father to him (from his own words).

Verratti also tweeted about Carlo to morally support him after he was sacked for no reason.

You can imagine Verratti is not happy at all about how Carlo was treated by RM. But now he would ask to join them? That doesn't make sense.

The tweet:

[tw]603274620184227840[/tw]

And yeah, that's his real twitter account.

kozza

If only the #FifaGate reaches "La Prince" somehow, that may open many doors for Verratti to leave.

raskolnikov

What do you expect to happen? even if Batter gets removed somehow some Qatari like Bin Hammam would probably be the next president.
Same shit with Psg, Qatari and emirate oil money runs football nowadays. They even run Barca, watch our stadium get renamed Qatar nou within a few years.

Bertus

Nasser was interviewed today in Al-watan (qatari newspaper).

They asked him some questions about the mercato, and about verratti:

What do think about the spanish medias that are still talking a lot about an interest in Verratti from the spanish clubs?

Verratti will stay at PSG. He just signed a new 5 years contract with us in late 2014. He feels fine, and is happy here. He's the future of PSG, and there's absolutely no way we will sell him.

Also a super new skills video on youtube:

[youtube]fzNgQ8vrjnA[/youtube]

Way more impressive than Pogba's videos, imho. But yeah, maybe I'm biased.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

Nasser was interview today in Al-watan (qatari newspaper).

They asked him some questions about the mercato, and about verratti:

Also a super new skills video on youtube:

[youtube]fzNgQ8vrjnA[/youtube]

Way more impressive than Pogba's videos, imho. But yeah, maybe I'm biased.

Everytime you have the opportunity to make us know that once again Nasser said that Verratti is not for sale you post it here just like if you wanted to convince yourself again that he'll stay in Paris. I think that everyone in Europe get it ; Verratti is not for sale, he'll stay in Paris.

I agree with you though, he's a much complete midfielder than Pogba. Different positions though ; Pogba has Matuidi's role in Juve, left midfielder.

Bertus

Everytime you have the opportunity to make us know that once again Nasser said that Verratti is not for sale you post it here just like if you wanted to convince yourself again that he'll stay in Paris. I think that everyone in Europe get it ; Verratti is not for sale, he'll stay in Paris.

I agree with you though, he's a much complete midfielder than Pogba. Different positions though ; Pogba has Matuidi's role in Juve, left midfielder.
Just posting news. Bad or good, same treatment.

I also post it every times when it is said that Pogba or any other players won't land in paris.

So don't feel bitter please, because I don't do it on purpose. I share news, whatever what people might think.

If people are annoyed because it doesn't turn out how they want it to happen, that's absolutely not my problem.

Last edited:

Bertus

[MENTION=13125]Antimadridista1[/MENTION]

And btw, because it isn't the first time I get that kind of critic (happened with marquinhos too last year), you make it sounds as if I would be the one creating opportunities to post news :lol:

How is it my fault that many clubs are interested enough in him to the point that Verratti and nasser have to reply 1 million times to questions about a transfer of Verratti? :lol:

Tell the followers of other clubs, including the spanish medias to cut their interest in Verratti, leading to NO interviews of Marco or PSG to say he isn't for sale, and therefore leading to me not posting any news about him at all. Simple.

How come I am the one blamed in this story :lol:

And it's good to imply I'm biased and all, while I am the first to post, as I said, when a player says "fuck you" to PSG (for example: Pogba yesterday according to french medias).

So when I post bad news, I get Juvens and co. on my back. When I post good news, I get people like you complaining.

What's funny is that those complaints always come from members who almost never participates in posting news about PSG (minus Juvens).

Post PSG news yourself, if you don't want me to post them. That would solve evrything, right :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
No need to convince anyone here that verrati won't leave. We got the point and I think barca also got the point. That is why more rumours about pogba and gundagon and none about verratti. He might eventually leave psg. He has to get tired of playing in ligue 1 If barca signs pogba real will be determined to bring verratti and if real gets pogba barca will constantly try for verratti. Don't know if it will happen or not though. If verratti seriously likes psg it will be impossible to get him. But money can only keep him for so long and it is not like barca and real cant offer him money. He is just too young to offer high amount of salary and high transfer fee. Currently pogba is the only thing on every clubs mind. Once he moves attention will be towards verratti. It will be interesting to see if he will be tempted by interest from all big clubs.

Bertus

Following the rumors from yesterday in the spanish press that he supposedly asked to leave PSG, Verratti got interview by AFP. And was asked once again if he will leave the club.

"I always said that if PSG doesn't kick me out, my priority is to stay here in Paris. I feel fine in this city, and in this club. I am part of a world class team, and of a big project. I and my teammates, we together all want to reach that goal that winning the CL is."

Bertus

Was in a rush ealier today.

More infos from the interview he had with AFP:

- When asked what he thinks about RM and Barcelona wanting to sign him:

"That are things that can please anyone. To learn that very big teams are interested in you means that you are doing good things [on the pitch]"

- About the referees: he tries hard to do less fouls, but he hopes the referees will also try hard to improve, because he doesn't understand how he can get 1 yellow card per game when he does only 1 or 2 fouls per game.

- About Paris (the city):
"It's true that I never imagined that I would feel so happy in a city so big. But my son is born here in Paris, so this city will always be my second home. I feel fine here, and my family too. I hope to stay a long time here in paris"

- About the CL Final

He's rooting for Juventus, and he added a statement on which you guys might disagree: "Juventus showed that collectively, they are more of team than Barca"

- About this season:
"It was stressful, and evry hard. Still hoping we manage to win the last trophy. (the french cup). I want it to be an historical season" (if PSG wins the french cup this saturday, they will have managed to win every trophies during the same season. 4 trophies.)

- About PSG:
"I don't think PSG is lacking on anything. This year we fought with Barca, an immense team that is currently one of the best in its whole history. I still think PSG can beat such teams. This time we had to deal with many injured players, and suspensions. To fight against such teams without 5 starters, it isn't the same thing"

About Pirlo:
"I'm pleased to be compared to him, because he's one of my idol that won everything. But it isn't my job to say i can have a career like Pirlo. That's a thing that is said in Italy. Every time a good young player appears, people are saying that he's the new Pirlo or the new Del Piero."

About PSG again:

"I thank the club to have trusted me right from the begining and that gave me a great chance when they signed me. I felt their confidence in me, from the players, the staff, and the club as a whole. When you're a young player, that's all you seek for. When you land in a club like PSG, there's nothing to do that only thinking about Football. If you're smart, you can do it, and always aim to go higher. There's everything here to always aim higher."

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans