Marco Verratti

serghei

Here's the thing, if he really has ambition and wants to win trophies so bad and elevate his status, he would do EVERYTHING to come here even if it means breaking the relationship between him and the whole PSG.

And if he does, then he can stay at PSG until he's 32 for all I care. But we need to know fast in order to move on to other targets.

behindbrowneyes

Here's the thing, if he really has ambition and wants to win trophies so bad and elevate his status, he would do EVERYTHING to come here even if it means breaking the relationship between him and the whole PSG.

First Verratti will go to training and try to convince them to negotiate with Barça over a transfer. Hard to tell what will happen if they refuse to enter into negotiations. So let's wait 2 and a half weeks.

wisconsincule

I think we need to move on from this. Sign Dembele and Semedo right when the window opens so they can be with the team when the preseason starts.

clemente

How did the "Vote of no confidence" against our president go? If we don't even put effort into getting Verrati I want him to bounce asap.

JamDav1982

How did the "Vote of no confidence" against our president go? If we don't even put effort into getting Verrati I want him to bounce asap.

Plenty of effort is being made to try and get PSG to sell him.

Folk love to fucking moan. Flip side is some think it is some kind of embarrasment that the club is pushing so much for him when wont get him.

clemente

Plenty of effort is being made to try and get PSG to sell him.

Folk love to fucking moan. Flip side is some think it is some kind of embarrasment that the club is pushing so much for him when wont get him.

I'm not moaning, I don't see the "effort" you are talking about, COPE just wrote that our board is feeling pesimistic about getting Verratti. All I ask is to show at least that we are doing everything to get him.

JamDav1982

I'm not moaning, I don't see the "effort" you are talking about, COPE just wrote that our board is feeling pesimistic about getting Verratti. All I ask is to show at least that we are doing everything to get him.

What do you want to be shown?

People seem to pick and choose these random rumours they believe to try and suit.

BarçaBarça

Some people here are morbidly pessimistic. He fucking wants to come and we have the funds to buy him. Why the fuck is this not something one can't look forward to happening?

He may end up staying at PSG but that doesn't mean we don't hava chance to pull this off.

Sorry, I will try to stop diminishing your hopes, and keep my mouth shut. If he stays away from training the 4th of July then there might be sth cooking.
It is just that I've heard it all before - and big ambitions are very cool, but not if we end up with 17th choice Song, because all summer went chasing the impossible:
http://www.marca.com/2013/07/07/en/football/barcelona/1373183085.html
http://www.thenational.ae/sport/foo...-compatriot-thiago-silva-wants-barcelona-move

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca keeping Gomes adds a little to this transfer not going to happen.

Time to jump back to Dembele train!

Arkk

not sure if posted but ex-PSG director Patrick Kluivert confirming atleast he wants to leave:

“I know the president very well and I also know that Verratti wants to go to Barcelona, but PSG will not let him leave,” he told La Sexta.

“He renewed his contract last year and it will be very difficult [for Barca to sign him].”

Asked if €70m to €80m was enough for the 24-year-old, Kluivert added: “Verratti’s worth more than that. I think he’s worth more than €100m.”

this is gonna end up the board saying 'we tried' and refusing to budge on that 70m isn't it? :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Barca keeping Gomes adds a little to this transfer not going to happen.

Time to jump back to Dembele train!

Gomes is used to the 4-2-3-1 formation. If he's paired with busquets and messi moves inside to number ten (what he wants) then dembele can be the right sided midfielder. I think that's a good team.

Home of Barca Fans