Marco Verratti

gasgas

Gomes is used to the 4-2-3-1 formation. If he's paired with busquets and messi moves inside to number ten (what he wants) then dembele can be the right sided midfielder. I think that's a good team.

So for next season Gomes moves from the Flop of the season to starter? :tata:

Zincubus

Banned
Regarding Gomes you are not being optimist, you are being naive... The guy doesn't have what it takes to make it here...

I'm still confident he will prove to be a class signing , we bought him at the age of 22 . He'll be much better this coming season . I know Zidane rates him highly and Real were desperate to sign when we got him so he's well thought of in the footballing world .

blaugrana1987

I'm still confident he will prove to be a class signing , we bought him at the age of 22 . He'll be much better this coming season . I know Zidane rates him highly and Real were desperate to sign when we got him so he's well thought of in the footballing world .
Real spent 35m for danilo. Gomes is a fraud. Mendes fraud.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Interviewer: How much would Barca have to pay for Verratti in order to sign him?
Kluivert: I know the President very well, and Verratti isn't leaving.

Interviewer: 100% sure he won't leave PSG?
Kluivert: 100% I don't want to say, but it will be very difficult. That I can say 100%.

Interviewer: There are talks about him going for 70, 80 million?
Kluivert: No, no, has to be more surely. I know the president very well, and he loves the player (verratti). I know that the player wants to leave, but he has a 4 year contract and I believe the president won't let him leave. At the end of the day if the player isn't happy the one in charge is still PSG.

For those that may not understand.

Last edited:

hardyboy

I don't think money is an issue for us. Board wants Verratti at any cost and have told him to revolt against Qataris. If Verratti wasn't sure of our interest in him, he wouldn't have gone to this extent.

Last edited:

Lomar1o

I say pay 200 mil if needed. Unless he gets injured, God forbid, he can cover our midfield for years to come and it will be a justified investment.

Home of Barca Fans