Manchester United

Banana-Rama

111 passes vs Cluj. 88% accuracy.

I know they sat deeper than Rooneys thigh gash. but still, its not horrible by any stretch. He's been guilty of being to impatient, and trying the hollywood ball to try and create something, but that has'nt been nearly as bad recently. I think it'll be his year this year.

did you see the game, cluj were terrible, they had all there players around the edge of the box defending for there lives, i just don't think anderson is the quality of player that manchester united need if we want to go and win another CL title, the bar has been raised by madrid/barca/bayern in recent years, i just don't think the likes of anderson/fletcher/cleverley/carrick will be good enough when he come up against the big boys in europe, it is fine for beating mid table prem teams but manchester united have higher ambitions then that.........

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Didn't you know that at one time Carrick was the 3rd most complete midfielder on earth......

Did you know that Joe Cole is better than Messi? ;)

Loving this diamond formation, brings the best out of the team, allows us to be more mobile and unpredictable. Plus the added bonus of being able to include Kagawa, Rooney and Van Persie at the same time.

JamDav1982

Did you know that Joe Cole is better than Messi? ;)

Loving this diamond formation, brings the best out of the team, allows us to be more mobile and unpredictable. Plus the added bonus of being able to include Kagawa, Rooney and Van Persie at the same time.

It also allows the opposing team acres of space out wide, as Newcastle had today.

Against better teams they will get punished.

Banana-Rama

Make your football formation with this11.com

I would like to see this lineup, I think Nani could do well playing central as second striker, a.young can also play as second striker, valencia can play right back in the system when required, with welbeck and hernandez very off form i would like to see Nani playing there instead...........

veryfatchocobo

I wonder how Kagawa will play deep in the diamond. IMO, he'd fit in that position at Barcelona no problem. He has the creativity and touch to work deep. He's conditioned as a #10 though lol (Japan's fault <_<). And at Man U with no true #10, he tends to play with his back towards goal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Senility has finally set in for Fergie, citing their their player development as on par with Barca's :whatever:

Ursegor

World Champion
Didn't he claim 12 months ago that United had closed the gap to Barca? I don't quite remember if it was before getting trashed 1-6 by City or before getting kicked out of Europe by Basel.

Jenks

Senility has finally set in for Fergie, citing their their player development as on par with Barca's :whatever:

In term of practices it could be, but it was only this year that the coach contact-time limits were abolished, so even if it were you likely wouldn't see any evidence of it for five years minimum.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Didn't he claim 12 months ago that United had closed the gap to Barca? I don't quite remember if it was before getting trashed 1-6 by City or before getting kicked out of Europe by Basel.

I think it was just after getting taken apart from Athletic Bilbao :troll:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He said that after the first 6 weeks of the season last year when Man U were beating all the crap teams. Then they lost 1-6 to city.

Banana-Rama

when did fergie say that, i haven't read that anywhere, if anything he said quite the opposite a while ago, the reason being the restrictions on bringing in youth in england.......

Home of Barca Fans