Manchester United

xXKonan

CDbJtReWEAAoN51.jpg

Ed Woodward this past week.

Martindn

Might just have a good enough midfield now to paper over that shower of shite at the back... Hopefully center back next.

BenRobbins

Estatic with the signings so far after being worried about our lack of activity. Now we need to get Otamendi done asap, find a striker and sell de gea and di maria.

I am happy that issues are being adressed but i really want wilson, januzaj and pereira to get game time. I hope we can give januzaj the RW slot because everybody has seemed to forgot about him. (myself included)

mazp

You serious? Zubi's players won us a treble while getting fired in the process. :lol: United are having a good window and all, but none of these players would start for Barca or Madrid though

S7_MUFC

So its official Woodward>Zubi. Wonder what went wrong with him during Moyes era

That's what went wrong...Moyes passed up on Herrara because he wasn't sure and only wanted players he was familiar with..

You serious? Zubi's players won us a treble while getting fired in the process. :lol: United are having a good window and all, but none of these players would start for Barca or Madrid though

That's a big step up considering how our midfield from Moyes era wouldn't even start for Barca and Madrid reserves...

xXKonan

Schweinsteiger-Herrera
Scheniderlin

I like this setup.Certainly the First time in awhile United finally has a good Stable midfield. I know a buddy of mine who's a huge United fan always complained how bad United's Midfield has been for a while and when Schweinsteiger and Scheniderlin are Confirmed he will be so happy. ( I meant full blown shown in United Colors Since he's really sort of skeptical despite being Confirmed)

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

Striker
Di Maria Rooney
Ander Scheniderlin Bastian
Defense irrelevant
This team should be good enough to Challenge for the title, especially if we keep hold of De Gea..
Memphis Rooney Di Maria
Herrera
Bastian Scheniderlin
Shaw Otamendi Smalling Darmian

Vilarrubi

LVG is a gimp. His words about Valdes very disrespectful. He can only dream of winning what Valdes has at club level. Oh well Valdes can sleep well thinking of the two finals against the team that don't want him now :lol: :lol: :lol:

StarLord

So, is De Gea staying at United for one more season, without signing a new contract. the most likely scenario right now?

Home of Barca Fans