0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Good enough to win the EPL?.

Good enough to qualify for the CL. It isn't beating Chelsea/City/Arsenal

BenRobbins

Good enough to qualify for the CL. It isn't beating Chelsea/City/Arsenal

In the league we beat and drew with arsenal, they aren't a problem for us, and we smashed city at home and lost 1-0 away at the emptyhad. Big games aren't our problem its consistency and buses that catch us out.

BenRobbins

Seems from the training pics today Shaw and Memphis are going to have a bit of bromance.

Has the potential to be a hell of a left flank.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
In the league we beat and drew with arsenal, they aren't a problem for us, and we smashed city at home and lost 1-0 away at the emptyhad. Big games aren't our problem its consistency and buses that catch us out.

I think he means over a 38 game period not head to head.

EdmondDantes

Seems from the training pics today Shaw and Memphis are going to have a bit of bromance.

Has the potential to be a hell of a left flank.

Am I the only one who doesn't rate Shaw? He's OK defensively but he barely offers anything in attack. He's only 20 though so there's time for him to become a decent player. I think Southampton got a great deal there replacing him with Bertrand who is very good and still only 25.

BenRobbins

Memphis, Darmian, Schniederlin and Otamendi would be an excellent window. It addresses nearly all the main weaknesses in the team and hopefully none of them want to bugger off to real in 3 or 4 years.

Another forward and a world class central midfielder would make it a unbelievable summer but im not being too greedy haha.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Memphis, Darmian, Schniederlin and Otamendi would be an excellent window. It addresses nearly all the main weaknesses in the team and hopefully none of them want to bugger off to real in 3 or 4 years.

Another forward and a world class central midfielder would make it a unbelievable summer but im not being too greedy haha.

Even if you get the remaining three, I still think you're a winger and striker short, if RvP leaves.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

We'll let you develop them so we can snag them :neymar:

S7_MUFC

Am I the only one who doesn't rate Shaw? He's OK defensively but he barely offers anything in attack. He's only 20 though so there's time for him to become a decent player. I think Southampton got a great deal there replacing him with Bertrand who is very good and still only 25.

He lacks end product but he's decent going forward.

Martindn

United will not challenge for the tille. LVG is outdated.

Depends how goalkeeper and defence goes. If Schneiderlin is bought, a 4-3-3 with him, Scweinsteiger/Carrick depending on whos fit and Herrera would be great. Striker a problem too, but Di maria/Mata/Depay looks good on paper why couldnt we challenge. Suppose it depends on who other clubs buy too

S7_MUFC

I dont think it´s a matter of players. LVG is very stubborn and he´s outdated. Just my opinion.
He's very versatile and pragmatic from what I've seen at United...His core belief may be a bit outdated after the invention of parked buses but he's very versatile and is willing to change his tactics unlike Pep..

Home of Barca Fans