Manchester United

ceefoo

Who do want to wear the No.1 at Old Trafford?

@Anybody [MENTION=17742]BenRobbins[/MENTION] [MENTION=19910]Sterlingfan2000[/MENTION] [MENTION=9340]S7_MUFC[/MENTION] [MENTION=19553]Falcao[/MENTION]

With De Gea's seemingly upcoming exit to Madrid, there has been talk of Casillas, Lloris, Cillessen etc.

:?: Who would be your preferred choice for the #1 jersey?

S7_MUFC

@Anybody [MENTION=17742]BenRobbins[/MENTION] [MENTION=19910]Sterlingfan2000[/MENTION] [MENTION=9340]S7_MUFC[/MENTION] [MENTION=19553]Falcao[/MENTION]

With De Gea's seemingly upcoming exit to Madrid, there has been talk of Casillas, Lloris, Cillessen etc.

Cech was the obvious option but he's off to Arsenal. I don't have any particular choice but we need someone who's good at dealing with crosses so that rules out Valdes..

BenRobbins

Personally i want Valdes to start as our number 1 and see how it goes. Also i think we need to bring a really talented youngster to rotate with VV in league cup games and the odd fixture which doesn't mean to much.

BenRobbins

All our rivals not hanging about and being active in the transfer window and yet we seem to be doing sweet fuck all and chasing ramos for ridiculous amounts and trying to get Bastian a new contract. I wish woodward would just stop fucking about, buy otamendi instead of getting ramos a new deal and then move on to other targets.

We only signed Memphis already because PSG were really close to getting him, if they wern't we would still be dicking around now. I know this may seem an over reaction but manchester united are not very good in the transfer market recently and it feels just like it will be another typical united summer.

So frustrating.

Home of Barca Fans