Luis Suárez

Devils

I don't know what it is.

If it is a mental or physical issue, but he needs to get it sorted out ASAP. Zlatan at 37 looked better than him, there isn't an excuse for Suarez here.

Batistuta9

At the moment, he's a shadow of the player that played for lfc and his first 2 years here. Can't even do the most basic things like pass to a teammate who is 5 yards away.

Neymessi

He was like this since a very long time honestly. Goals seemed to mask the fact how terrible he was with the ball. Now he has stopped scoring and people are slowly seeing his capabilities. If we include his goal scoring ability he is definitely a great player but remove that and there are a lot of 9's better than him currently.

I honestly don't care much if he doesn't playmake like messi or neymar but at least he should be scoring like he used to. He is on a drought currently and omg his footballing skills are worse than my 10 year old son currently.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No need to worry we have paco for precisely this type of situation. That 30 million looks like good business now doesn't it?

Home of Barca Fans