Luis Suárez

El Barcelona

Suarez should be pushes to LW or LS while Messi is the main ST ... this way we have speed from the right (Dembele, Roberto and Semedo) and from the left (Alba and Delofue as a sub). Also people who can score from the left side (Suarez and Coutinho)
To slow.

hellsangel1

It's not easy to press when you're 30 years old. You don't have the same energy or legs anymore, at least most players don't. It's his ability or lack thereof on the ball that is most detrimental to Barcelona.

hellsangel1

I don't know if I've ever seen a top level striker miscontrol and make as many errant passes as Suarez did in today's game. He was already showing signs of decline last season but he seems to have nosedived. With his pace starting to go, this guy has become a liability. He should've been the one who left Barca in the summer instead of Neymar.

Serbian

I always defended him, but it seems to me he had too much fun this summer, I'm not worried about his pace because he never relied on pace anyhow, today VS Varane, he has no chance regarding pace Varane is faster than Neymar, not only he is fastest CB in world but arguably fastest player period. What worries me is his confidence, he doesn't shoot anymore from 16 yard box where he was notorious, at Liverpool his finishing is shit right now, but that's typical Suarez until he finds his shooting boots. He should have worked on getting better this summer but he party too much with Messi, his desire and hunger looks gone I also think he is not fit 109% he looks out of shape out of breath by 70th min he was already clinging his arms bend over. No worries Paco to rescue

gasgas

Waste of space, take Messi back to false 9 and get over with it

........................Ter stegen
semedo......Pique..............umtiti....alba
........................Busquets................
.............Samper.............Roberto.....
.....Dembele.......Messi..........Coutinho

Serbian

Suarez hurt his knee......age catching up officially he used to never be injured now his body is giving up, most likely he is out for a month or more he needs it he been garbage since sadly

He does suck, or at least he's nowhere near his status of great striker of the decade.

His finishing has gone down and his playmaking and general contribution is totally absent now. Hopefully if our midfield comes back from the dead it will come back. His terrible form might be a symptom of our deeper problems rather than a new problem entirely.

At least I hope so. We're so fucked otherwise :lol:

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He sucked so bad that I have to believe it's more form than a permanent decline. No one simply forgets how to play football in a decline, but Suarez having a totally shoddy spell isn't unlike him. Though I do believe he has permanently fallen and probably isn't WC anymore, I don't think his average level is as bad as he's been recently because that's way too low. We'll see if he can ever manage to bounce back and to what degree.

Home of Barca Fans