Luis Suárez

DAMNit

Best club news in a while

cheers-party-thanks-greatgatsby-leonardo-dicaprio-gif-4931129.gif

raedkuwait

Ill take villa over this donkey any day any time villa was a true legend. Who actually scored some really important goals and was head and shoulder more skillfull than this donkey.

fergus90

Pre 2017 Suarez was legendary. Post 2017 Suarez gave me mixed feelings with his constant disruption of attacks, poor touches, lack of press and poor finishing, his record in the CL is inexcusably poor for a guy of his quality. However despite all the frustrations, he came up with some very clutch goals at important times, could stink up the place for 85 minutes and then score a great important goal. He was always the second most reliable player to get goals for us right to this very day.

Ultimately to end up as Barca's 3rd highest scorer of all time plus his assists means he rightfully joins the list of Barcelona legends. Good luck el Pistolero!

SmilerBam

Such stupid comments on here.He's our third goalscorer in history, and surely a better player than friggin' Depay.Anyway, good luck to Suarez, and thank you.

raedkuwait

Man how many times we said its not the quantity of goals, its the quality of goals and the importance of them that count, for one the fucking donkey didnt score an away goal in five or six fucking years. And suarez scored
So many cause of peak messi kept feeding him
Goals all the time, i bet he has wasted more
Chances than all our previous forwards.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Man how many times we said its not the quantity of goals, its the quality of goals and the importance of them that count, for one the fucking donkey didnt score an away goal in five or six fucking years. And suarez scored

Youre right but I spoke of peak Suarez, so from 2013-2016. If we look at the whole barca career maybe Villa is equal to him.

Andresito

Staff member
The amount of disrespect here..

You know you can both appreciate what he's done AND be glad that he's leaving.
People are talking like it's some nobody fucking off.

He's definitely a Barca legend. No need to compare him to Villa or Eto'o.

vegitot

Ill take villa over this donkey any day any time villa was a true legend. Who actually scored some really important goals and was head and shoulder more skillfull than this donkey.

Nice joke. Message me when Villa won two golden boots without taking penalties. Message me when Villa completed 2.8 dribbles per game like Suarez in 2013/2014 or more than 3 dribbles in 2009/2010. Message me when Villa scored a hattrick in El Clasico.

vegitot

Take all of Suarez's goals in Liga out and no Laliga for you in all seasons, clown.

Home of Barca Fans